Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Na55: A joke

Default Na55: A joke

Hey all,

What an earth is going on with na55?! The lag has been building up every day until finally it crashed! The amount of bots, alts and glitch's on this server is disgraceful! Is evony gone bankrupt or something it can't provide a service anymore? This company has the sh1ttiest customer service I've ever seen!
    Is mise WONDERMAN! Ba mhaith liom a bhuaigh an crannchur.Ar a teachaidh tu mo teach ar sathran?
    Bet you you cant read this !

Yup, I agree with everything said above, the lag has been outrageous. Evony customer service has always been crap really, but the lag on na55 seems to be much worse and more consistent then previous servers that I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Evomatic View Post
    Yup, I agree with everything said above, the lag has been outrageous. Evony customer service has always been crap really, but the lag on na55 seems to be much worse and more consistent then previous servers that I've played.
    It's disgraceful, the amount of pple using bots is unreal, the burgundy cap was taken with botted troops and is being sold for $500, I sat on the burg cap for ages protecting it but all it takes is 1 player and his bots to take it, absolutely disgraceful. This game used to be fun!
    Is mise WONDERMAN! Ba mhaith liom a bhuaigh an crannchur.Ar a teachaidh tu mo teach ar sathran?

Still no evony statement!! Seriously!? Any1 know if there was maintenance this morning ??

i wouldnt expect a statement from evony any time soon, but i am curious on what their long term business strategy is. the quality of the game has gotten noticably worse the last couple years: lag and server crashes, stuck troops, facebook feeds not working, rare is the day that everything, or even anything seems to be working. people still spend money on the game, but i wonder how much they(evony) take in? just how profitable is it? they must be aware that a shrinking player base = a shrinking income. i wonder sometimes if the game is designed to fail?

One day one of us Evony players will just make a game to replace Evony and this game will cease to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Evomatic View Post
    i wouldnt expect a statement from evony any time soon, but i am curious on what their long term business strategy is. the quality of the game has gotten noticably worse the last couple years: lag and server crashes, stuck troops, facebook feeds not working, rare is the day that everything, or even anything seems to be working. people still spend money on the game, but i wonder how much they(evony) take in? just how profitable is it? they must be aware that a shrinking player base = a shrinking income. i wonder sometimes if the game is designed to fail?
    I'd say they are pretty much banking on this age 3 thing (even though it's not called that), but I've also noticed it, every new server over the years has gotten smaller to the stage where on na55, atlantis has 3 cities around it. Atlantis was normally capped in the first 2 weeks, not the first 2 months! Age 2 is dead unless evony come up with a way to make it a game again, because all it is now is alts and bots!

8. Default

Yeah, na55 sucks. The lag now makes the game unplayable. Evony needs to find some new servers or a new data center before everyone quits playing their game all together. Shame on whoever took the burg capital as well!

well the saga continues on na55, we had our "server migration" which, i'll hand it to you evony, has actually reduced the lag considerably, so kudos for that . unfortunetly, we can now no longer view any reports lol, so if you want to attack someone, you can scout them, but you'll never know what the scout report is lmao.

please add to my reputation if you approve of my post, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T800RR View Post
    One day one of us Evony players will just make a game to replace Evony and this game will cease to exist.
    It's already been made, great game too. Apparently you weren't in the loop.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.