Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: What is Evony's idea of excessive troops?

  1. #51

    Default

    well its quite clear evony turn a blind eye wen it comes down to people botting, they know 99% of evony including all new servers use a bot, evony know this and choose to do nothing about it, ask yourself 1 question , why do they do nothing and its cleatr, they loose income, so once again for the 1% of people that don't use bots they question still stands, how many troops or how much res is enough, and you say if troops made via bot is breaking rules means you have ways to prove who uses and who dosnt , so does it seem fair that you only ban some people and not others.? if you cant tell what acc uses a bot how can you determine who cheats and who dosnt and then what rights have you got to accuse and ban an account without any proof

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    well its quite clear evony turn a blind eye wen it comes down to people botting, they know 99% of evony including all new servers use a bot, evony know this and choose to do nothing about it, ask yourself 1 question , why do they do nothing and its cleatr, they loose income, so once again for the 1% of people that don't use bots they question still stands, how many troops or how much res is enough, and you say if troops made via bot is breaking rules means you have ways to prove who uses and who dosnt , so does it seem fair that you only ban some people and not others.? if you cant tell what acc uses a bot how can you determine who cheats and who dosnt and then what rights have you got to accuse and ban an account without any proof
    Well, they have every right. They don't have to have a reason to ban you. They could trace your IP from your forum post and ban you in game simply because your annoying. Get over it, life isn't fair.

    That being said, Stop. Whose fault is it at this point? How many years are you gonna get mad at them for behaving the exact same way until you realize you don't have to play their game?
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-04-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    The OP's question is rather silly, and self serving.

    A single troop made with a bot or via an exploit is "excessive" and liable to get your account modified if it comes under scrutiny. I hope that is clear. Essentially, any troops made without cheating are reasonable. Any troops made via cheating are excessive.

    Benny - you're walking a very fine line between a user with a suspension and a user without a suspension. That's your warning. (re: post 48)

    ETA - There is a reason why it is important that we get bug reports when exploits happen. If players try to hide it, they're essentially attempting to ruin your experience in game. Report the bug the moment it hits your skype, and report the people using it, communicating it, and finding them. Timely reports are the only way we can ensure that bugs have as minimal an impact as possible.
    I'll consider myself suitably reprimanded.

    However.
    Evony knows that roughly 99% or more of players bot. You cant deny that Dave. If you don't then clearly you don't know your own game and how its has developed since the start.
    So using your explanation then 99% of players have troops that are excessive and should be banned. However only certain players were banned. Whilst others who were reported for having MORE troops and res weren't banned.
    People were reported (with screenshots) of using a bot - but weren't banned.
    Others were banned on the basis of a scout rep of their city. The explanation given that they have excessive troops and res - nothing else.

    So if you are going to ban people with such a simple explanation as excessive troops and res - then yes - you do need to set a "standard".
    If you are saying the troops and res and excessive due to botting - then ban everyone who is reported for it.

    And here's the funny thing. I DON'T bot. I only have 1 account which is in holiday most of the time - and I still got banned for excessive troops and res.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Shoulda closed the thread IMO, We've been telling them that for 5 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Well, they have every right. They don't have to have a reason to ban you. They could trace your IP from your forum post and ban you in game simply because your annoying. Get over it, life isn't fair.

    That being said, Stop. Whose fault is it at this point? How many years are you gonna get mad at them for behaving the exact same way until you realize you don't have to play their game?
    We heard you the first time.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    well its quite clear evony turn a blind eye wen it comes down to people botting, they know 99% of evony including all new servers use a bot, evony know this and choose to do nothing about it, ask yourself 1 question , why do they do nothing and its cleatr, they loose income, so once again for the 1% of people that don't use bots they question still stands, how many troops or how much res is enough, and you say if troops made via bot is breaking rules means you have ways to prove who uses and who dosnt , so does it seem fair that you only ban some people and not others.? if you cant tell what acc uses a bot how can you determine who cheats and who dosnt and then what rights have you got to accuse and ban an account without any proof
    Yes people use bots, yes people multi account, yes people use glitches. Do they need proof to ban accounts? No. Why not? Well if they look at someones account and they find out he's got -500mil burn or more then he's using 1 of the things mentioned above, unless he spends thousands and only comes out from holiday for free food periods. Other people not getting banned? Deal with it. Or get more people to report them if you please. I got my account banned, i cheated and I admit it. Never even posted a ticket and moved on. I suggest you do the same and not get upset about virtual reality.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    At this point, this thread has run its course.

    Clif's Notes:
    q: Hey guys, what's too many troops?
    a: Any single unit gained from any activity that goes against the terms of service.

    Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •