Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Evony's idea of excessive troops?

this thread is full of noobs, its sad how far behind the players of today are from what the players of days past knew, the game has degenerated into a skill less waste of time
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    this thread is full of noobs, its sad how far behind the players of today are from what the players of days past knew, the game has degenerated into a skill less waste of time
    Noobs? lmao really - so players who have been playing Evony since it started are noobs - not got an f'ing clue what your talking about.

Cmon Evony - not got the balls to reply to your customers - or is it that you cant, you clearly make the rules up as you go along - whatever suits the moment. If you dont know make it up - is that what they teach you in your Evony induction programme?

LOL just because youve played the whole time the game has been out doesnt mean your not a noob lol it just makes it sadder that you are a noob
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I know exactly why you got caught. I was banned because of mass reporting via people I wrecked. I did not just lose some res. I lost a three year old account i played since beta. I didn't cry about it because other people get away with it. I was breaking the rules, rolled the dice and lost.

You'd probly snitch if you got arrested too.

As it is against the rules to accuse, I shall just say of the 300 accounts in the enemies family of alliances at the time, 200 may or may not have been the same person.

I had 6. Perma ban. First offence. Evony isn't fair, neither is life. Keep playing or don't, their ambiguity on the subject is more than likely intentional.
    You possibly need to go back and read the topic of this thread, from your comments it is clear you just posted without reading it - this thread is not about banning - It is about Evony giving its players clear guidelines on resource and troop quantities that it regards as acceptable so that they are not banned.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Ah, the all knowing Evony god is here to call other ppl noobs. But wait, weren't you the one who begged AwesomeX and Jeffrox to teach you how to play this game?

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by wherewolf View Post
    Since I know that Evony ban simply on reds reports and even if an account is completely innocent of one alleged wrong doing it may be looted of its res and troops, I would seriously appreciate clear guidance on what Evony regards acceptable.
    So in other words, you've never used a bot, you have no alts, nobody has ever logged into your account to defend it for you, and you've never done the same for anyone else?

Okay.

As for what's reasonable? Try turning off your bots and closing out your alts. Farm by hand and queue by hand. Whatever you can maintain is reasonable.

As for a mechanics change, I agree there needs to be one, but not in terms of how troops attack and defend. No, I think limiting troop counts to baracks space would work just fine.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiavolo View Post
    Ah, the all knowing Evony god is here to call other ppl noobs. But wait, weren't you the one who begged AwesomeX and Jeffrox to teach you how to play this game?
    And then we remembered jeffrox was trash, his only claim to fame was a nancy boy cheap defence that proves you cant attack and a bunch of pen and paper puzzles that were trick questions to begin with.

That being said, so? Maybe your still a noob because your pride stopped you fron asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by wherewolf View Post
    You possibly need to go back and read the topic of this thread, from your comments it is clear you just posted without reading it - this thread is not about banning - It is about Evony giving its players clear guidelines on resource and troop quantities that it regards as acceptable so that they are not banned.
    I read it. I even answered the question asked in the op. If you dont understand why the banning based on mass reporting is similar to ress clearing by mass reporting, I dont know what to tell you. You are clearly not very bright. Evony has only ever performed a game wide ress clearing once. As I already said, their ambiguity on the matter IS INTENTIONAL.

I'll break it down for you, nice and simple like.

Evony doesnt watch us. They dont have any real staff left. We are all breaking the rules. I dont know how long you have been playing, but whenever you got caught botting before (2009-2011) you were stripped of 25-75% of your ress and troops and then banned for the appropriate amount of time. There is not a ress limit. No matter how much ress you had.. thats what happened. There is a your not allowed to bot limit. If their only clearing ress and not banning, I'd be happy I got off easy.

Once again, I don't think this thread is about the rules, because you already know you were wrong. The rules are clear. Don't bot. This thread is about "how come I got caught and he didn't".
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-02-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

From the looks of it, they want nothing to do with this thread (perhaps because then they would have to offer at least token justification )

So there is the answer there. Keep guessing....
    says:
    Don't teach pigs to sing, it wastes your time and irritates the pig...

I see a few posts saying get over it you cheated, look back at what thread was on about
    the thread is about limits and what is enough, evony been banning people with excuses of saying excessive troops and res, now where in any terms is there a set limit,?
    people don't want to build up to much now or even plunder to much on the basis people will get reported again and banned again, its a simple ask of whats enough considering what people have been banned for, so instead of babbling on about every cheats bla bla bla, read what the thread is about properly b4 making comments

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    I see a few posts saying get over it you cheated, look back at what thread was on about
    the thread is about limits and what is enough, evony been banning people with excuses of saying excessive troops and res, now where in any terms is there a set limit,?
    people don't want to build up to much now or even plunder to much on the basis people will get reported again and banned again, its a simple ask of whats enough considering what people have been banned for, so instead of babbling on about every cheats bla bla bla, read what the thread is about properly b4 making comments
    Sorry, but cush hit the nail on the head and closed the coffin of this thread with this:

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I'll break it down for you, nice and simple like.

Evony doesnt watch us. They dont have any real staff left. We are all breaking the rules. I dont know how long you have been playing, but whenever you got caught botting before (2009-2011) you were stripped of 25-75% of your ress and troops and then banned for the appropriate amount of time. There is not a ress limit. No matter how much ress you had.. thats what happened. There is a your not allowed to bot limit. If their only clearing ress and not banning, I'd be happy I got off easy.

Once again, I don't think this thread is about the rules, because you already know you were wrong. The rules are clear. Don't bot. This thread is about "how come I got caught and he didn't".
    This thread was never about a troop/resource limit, it was a "well, I got reported by reds for cheating, why am I banned and not them, they cheat just as much or even more than I do!" thread. There is no limit. You cheat, you get caught, you occasionally get banned. End of story. Be happy you only lost your resources and not your account.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.