Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dear Evony Players

  1. #1

    Default Dear Evony Players

    Dear Evony Players,


    I just want to remind you that Evony is a game. All games have glitches, problems, and cheaters. No game is without them. Evony is trying there best to fix these when they can. They have there lives to live to. So I say this. "Play the game. Enjoy the game. Remember it is all a game."


    You say you have a problem with a bigger player because he has 3 million alts. I can say this with a straight face. These players really have no life but they just want to win. Alts are now a part of the game and have been for many years now. They come from players quitting and some are new accounts. So make it where they can't beat you. There is strategist where you can take out more of there troops before you lose some to all your troops. These are called Compact D, Mech D and Intel D being the best. So learn these then after they kill you just rebuild. Or if you managed to defend them off. Go after them.


    You say you have a problem with lag. Evony is trying to fix it and they work on it daily.

    You say you want a merge. (This for one I want to but I can wait.) When a server has less active players and new accounts coming into play then a server is in need of a merge.

    You want your server to stop letting new accounts in. Will this one is a double edge sword. For one, maybe there is players from other servers that want to join your server which could mean new meet. On the other hand it would stop players from filling states up with noob accounts that can cause problems.

    You don't like bots. I say get with the times. Almost everyone does it. There is a few out there still playing by hand and I respect them. Evony has been putting in IP Limits to try to stop this. Some it hurts because they really have more then 1 player in there home or they invite friends over to join attack.



    So with this all said. You should listen to it. This can increase what you enjoy in the game.

  2. #2

    Default

    You thought this would change minds or something? The game has been the way it is for 75% of the time its existed.
    Making this thread is no different than the threads people make complaining about those very things.

    People will cry because people will cry.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    You thought this would change minds or something? The game has been the way it is for 75% of the time its existed.
    Making this thread is no different than the threads people make complaining about those very things.

    People will cry because people will cry.
    Just so you know. I have been playing on the same server for over 5 years now. So I can say these and not worry. You most likely have been only playing a few years.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infection_GENX View Post
    Just so you know. I have been playing on the same server for over 5 years now. So I can say these and not worry. You most likely have been only playing a few years.
    There is no winning the game. War is a series of battles. You may not win all of them. Some just can't take losing so they quit and go to a new server. Is the norm of the game now. Who cares about the guy who runs 100 accounts i know i dont

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    There is no winning the game. War is a series of battles. You may not win all of them. Some just can't take losing so they quit and go to a new server. Is the norm of the game now. Who cares about the guy who runs 100 accounts i know i dont
    I hope that wasnt directed at me.. because none of it applies. I can count the servers I played on one hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infection_GENX View Post
    Just so you know. I have been playing on the same server for over 5 years now. So I can say these and not worry. You most likely have been only playing a few years.
    Well, first I'd like to ask what that has do do with anything? And sense your going to try to throw your dbag weight around: of the two of us, who has received more votes for best evony player? Hint hint... me.

    Hey look. I can say things that mean nothing too.

    So, what server have you been playing for five years? Hope you dont say 1 2 3 or ss37. Would just prove how much of a nobody you are.

    For the record. I wasnt trying to be a dbag. You attacked me.
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-02-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infection_GENX View Post
    Just so you know. I have been playing on the same server for over 5 years now. So I can say these and not worry. You most likely have been only playing a few years.
    So you've been playing the same old school server for 5 years? Explains everything.

  7. #7

    Default

    Evony is trying there best to fix these when they can. They have there lives to live to. So I say this. "Play the game. Enjoy the game. Remember it is all a game."
    You got to be kidding me.. we have had stuck troops for 8 months.. can't enjoy a game you can't even play. Had all my friends quit due to this and even I Haven't spent a dime or played on game in months. They get paid to fix stuff.. their life while they work is to fix the game.. someone gets paid to do it. I paid a lot of money on this game and refuse to spend more. Maybe ss50 is the only one with stuck troops but come on enough already.. the rest of the stuff like merges, cheats and bots.. pfft.. don't care about that.. you can play with those. I am talking about ten waves stuck till maintenance.. sometimes for 12 to 23 hours... is impossible to farm, fight or even defend because you can't even build walls cause ques stick as well.. Been complaining in any form I can for months but goes to deaf ears...

  8. #8

    Default

    Listen guys. When I posted this I just wanted to encourage players to play and not worry about stuff.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infection_GENX View Post
    Listen guys. When I posted this I just wanted to encourage players to play and not worry about stuff.
    Well done lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infection_GENX View Post
    Just so you know. I have been playing on the same server for over 5 years now. So I can say these and not worry. You most likely have been only playing a few years.
    Pretty sure cush holds the record for the oldest loongest active forum member. Pretty sure that was almost 5 and a half years ago he started playing. Also pretty sure he played the same server for a good chunk of those years.

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •