Thread: s184 new hits

Default s184 new hits

Only reason i'm posting this is because this guy got on my nerves and claims to have played deep into a ss but clearly has no clue what hes doing. I used to be the host of the number 1 alliance. Came on one day and i was host. So we've been getting hit by the other top 3 alliances on server. The two guys who started the war(one of them being this guy) have been whining over and over nonstop. One decided to quit and sell the other decided to mouth off so i dropped alliance and took about two people with me. So since he only enjoys hitting smaller people he ports in on the smaller guy tries to send trans and gets stuffed.So i port in to protect our little guy and see hes got 1mil trans and 1mil scouts and nothing else in the city so i send in a mech and some trans. He moves em out but starts to reinforce more troops.
    ww.evonyurl.com/hbd6ok
    ww.evonyurl.com/8vywn2
    ww.evonyurl.com/rxknxw
    ww.evonyurl.com/rfhbuc
    He has no clue what hes doing and funnels in some archers for arch intel d. I send in 2 jaqs with cavs they both land on archers
    ww.evonyurl.com/2q3suk x2
    I send over my phracts wait for them to arrive and he truces. I laugh at him a bit and trash talk. He has roughly 6-7mil mechs since hes been in truce for the last week or so of our war with the other alliances. His bp account hes been stashing his resources comes out of bp and gets farmed for 70bil food 40bil lumber and 40bil iron. Its been a bad week for him and think hes probably going to be done for soon

nothings worse than a player who claims to be good & turns out to be the opposite. nice job
    Dilligaf?!

You'd be surprised how many people actually play like that. Only attack targets of opportunity, don't really carry troops. They talk a lot of crap and get away with it cuz their names are always in war reports, till you realize they never actually fight.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Dem links bro. aint nobody got time for copypasta

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Dem links bro. aint nobody got time for copypasta
    Cuz there are so many other battle reportd to read :P. Was copy and pasted from my intro that guys in holiday now cuz i stepped his hub and wouldnt leave.

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Cuz there are so many other battle reportd to read :P. Was copy and pasted from my intro that guys in holiday now cuz i stepped his hub and wouldnt leave.
    Your right, the lack of other reports means you should have pushed to make yours all the better. Set the standard for others to follow. Lol.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Hey davemata can we get an update on that other forum you moderate, its called tynon, noone from ucool has told us anything in 2 months or more. Is the game dead and we should all find something else to spend our money on?

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Hey davemata can we get an update on that other forum you moderate, its called tynon, noone from ucool has told us anything in 2 months or more. Is the game dead and we should all find something else to spend our money on?
    Stop spamming these forums because yours are dead. Nobody cares about Tynon, cut it out.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Stop spamming these forums because yours are dead. Nobody cares about Tynon, cut it out.
    Not to mention these forums are probably just as dead to be perfectly honest.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.