Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Restarting - WHY WON't YOU LET ME QUIT!

Default Restarting - WHY WON't YOU LET ME QUIT!

What in the worlds - I want to quit this ... game.

WHY have you prevented me from resetting.

I post a help ticket and get the reply -

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your ticket.

For security concerns, the resetting function has been suspended for accounts with high pretige at this moment.

Thanks for playing Evony!

Customer Support

Fix it! I have invested years playing and now want to quit - what right do you have to stop me because I am high prestige!

Why have you singled out high prestige accounts!

My friends and I want to quit together - why are you stopping us.

What difference does prestige make, players with 100s million prestige can quit with no problem but we can't!

Is this a way to trap coiners! Its your own fault we are quitting, LET US QUIT!
    Last edited by wherewolf; 08-05-2014 at 10:19 PM.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard Evony do to date. These people want to quit Evony and do it the right way by resetting...as opposed to feeding the alt culture of botting and selling accounts. Regardless of opinion of the players who want to reset, they deserve the dignity of being able to leave Evony their way.

What possible security risk could there be by an original owner resetting their own account? Seriuosly? Does Evony think they will keep playing because they cant reset?

Evony, you went full re@#%% on this one...
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

barb your city's, dismiss your heroes in the last one and disband your troops
    at that point its all but reset anyway.

Whole point in resetting is keeping the account intact and whole with our memories - we don't want to go through the pain of barbing and killing our heroes - whole point of the restart button is those who have finally broken the addiction being able to with one hit quit and get their life back.

Get yourself banned.

Or show a little backbone and just stop logging in. Willpower. It's not hard lol, I walked away from a fully developed account twice. Read a book, watch some tv or something. In two days when you come back, odds are your account won't be worth playing anyways.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Get yourself banned.

Or show a little backbone and just stop logging in. Willpower. It's not hard lol, I walked away from a fully developed account twice. Read a book, watch some tv or something. In two days when you come back, odds are your account won't be worth playing anyways.
    Go start your own thread - you are not welcome here. You are a parasitic thread polluting, time waster.

Hell who in the worlds with a life posts almost 4000 times on a Evony forum. Stop interfering with Evonys already flawed system of customer service, if you feel such overwhelming need to post - go write a blog.

Quote Originally Posted by wherewolf View Post
    Hell who in the worlds with a life posts almost 4000 times on a Evony forum. Stop interfering with Evonys already flawed system of customer service, if you feel such overwhelming need to post - go write a blog.

bwhahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by wherewolf View Post
    I have 1.9 average posts per day, your post is invalid.

EDIT: This isn't Evony's system of costumer service, this is a forum. You asked us, the players, not Evony. I suggest you file another helpspot ticket if you want to ask evony something.

Post edit edit: Someone who can't bring themselves to quit telling me I have no life?
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-06-2014 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Spelling
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I have 1.19 average posts per day, your post is invalid.
    Excellent since you've posted twice today we won't see u till tomorrow - hopefully by then some other thread will catch your attention.

AGAIN EVONY - why can't we reset! 580 mil pres is not that high yet my friend can't reset either.

And I'll have you know a guy with a 100 mil or 10 mil account doesn't want strangers resetting them either.

Are you saying people hackers are targeting high prestige accounts? Well if they get access to the account they probably stole the heroes and destroyed it - so who cares if they reset! One hopes you'd restore the account from previous day.

SO How is disabling the reset button on high prestige accounts protecting them!