Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Restarting - WHY WON't YOU LET ME QUIT!

Still waiting Evony ?? As we posted tickets asking why we could not reset, it is obvious that we want to reset without interference.
    It is my account, I coined on it, Therefore I should have the right to Kill it myself, not let it get nibbled to death by worms.

Please respond

Thank you

.......................................ss56

Quote Originally Posted by wherewolf View Post
    SO How is disabling the reset button on high prestige accounts protecting them!
    It's protecting them from being reset, therefore eliminating the need for it to be restored. Fairly straightforward. I guess you don't know what average means. I took a few days off.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I took a few days off.
    Could have fooled me. You're ***king trolling every thread we start and never even fully understand what is being said.

Try reading the Post.

We have the right to remove ourselves from this game by resetting, EXCEPT if you are a high prestige account ???

I admit I am high prestige, I earned it over 5 years of play, therefore I want to reset and not have my name flashing up in reports as a cap, or a farm.

I want to reset and be gone.

Evony just let us go.........................

hhhhmmmm

hey evony if someone wishes to reset there account I think its rite that you let them, you state how bots lag a server so don't you think its best to let people reset rather that to quit and give account to someone to run on a bot,

If High Prestige accounts are being hacked and reset why haven't Evony warned us - first I heard of it was when Customer Service replied to my ticket.

Has your database been hacked? Should players have reset passwords and security code?

Why have Evony players not been informed if this is the case!

I want the right to reset!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAnnie View Post
    Try reading the Post.

We have the right to remove ourselves from this game by resetting, EXCEPT if you are a high prestige account ???

I admit I am high prestige, I earned it over 5 years of play, therefore I want to reset and not have my name flashing up in reports as a cap, or a farm.

I want to reset and be gone.

Evony just let us go.........................

You're obviously not that desperate to quit, otherwise you'd just abandon all but your last city and then just dismiss the remaining heroes.

And don't give me the "its hard to destroy everything you've built" you're just clicking a few extra buttons for the same result.

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    You're obviously not that desperate to quit, otherwise you'd just abandon all but your last city and then just dismiss the remaining heroes.

And don't give me the "its hard to destroy everything you've built" you're just clicking a few extra buttons for the same result.
    Seriously do guys who post even bother reading - what right do evony have to tell some players they can reset and others they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by wherewolf View Post
    Seriously do guys who post even bother reading - what right do evony have to tell some players they can reset and others they can't.
    Missing the point - Is there a security issue - first I'd heard of it. Or are Evony actively preventing coiners quitting. Why should a guy with 100 mil pres have the right to reset but someone with 580 mil be unable to.

Moreover I was not told to change my password or security code ... were you?

lol let me guess ss56 people? so davemata shut u guys down for your crying on the other thread, so u made a pointless one here, crying about some issue, that Is really not an issue. people said just barb your cities dismiss heroes and be good, that is if u really want to quit. now that u can't reset, means your account can't be restored, that is if u out of the blue, will say "oh dear evony, big bad hacker hacked my account, and I want it back, I want my 5 years of work that I put into it" then u get it back after a while. I just say evony give them few days of free food and a lollipop to suck on to shut their mouths up, cause its getting ridiculous with this crying, people troll your thread, how about u stop trolling the forums with pointless threads.