Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best ideas ever!

Hybrid View

Default Best ideas ever!

Having played Evony religiously for 3 years,taking 1 off and rejoining lately I have come to the conclusion that it has seriously declined.We can all blame the botters,lag etc but that fact remains the game is currently not appealing to new players and most of its players have been there for years,slowly quitting as servers die.

1.Change the ingame shop-Spice it up,same old deals server after server.I want to see a 'deal of the week' promotion worth buying instead of the boring old 30$ package which doesnt btw feel like money well spent.

2.Prolong server life-People spend mostly in the first week,try to cap HH's for whatever reason(keep or sell) and try to get the 16s as quick as possible.What if the HH's were only found in HC's.And you had to cap them to take the hero.Best Hero in Atlantis running through the rankings to 16,14s and random 12s making them harder to cap,making HH's more valuable and costly to cap.

3.Fix glitches-Fix the bug involving ghosting into alliances.Alliances should be named ,not numbered.

This is only a few ideas of which there are many.This game has/had so much potential but I think its lack of active developers damaged its reputation.These are al easily implemetable ideas and anyone who says this game doesnt need changes is one of the many scam artists selling HH'S AND HC'S for cash profit.
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

But I Like Number Alliances :'(

Hey sorry this is out of place but it will become evident why this is here.

Suggestion: Let new forum members post new topics in the suggestion box. I made an account to make one suggestion, there is no need to have a minimum post limit or something for the box. Once, I can post a new topic, I will post my suggestion. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by adsymcg View Post
    Having played Evony religiously for 3 years,taking 1 off and rejoining lately I have come to the conclusion that it has seriously declined.We can all blame the botters,lag etc but that fact remains the game is currently not appealing to new players and most of its players have been there for years,slowly quitting as servers die.

1.Change the ingame shop-Spice it up,same old deals server after server.I want to see a 'deal of the week' promotion worth buying instead of the boring old 30$ package which doesnt btw feel like money well spent.

2.Prolong server life-People spend mostly in the first week,try to cap HH's for whatever reason(keep or sell) and try to get the 16s as quick as possible.What if the HH's were only found in HC's.And you had to cap them to take the hero.Best Hero in Atlantis running through the rankings to 16,14s and random 12s making them harder to cap,making HH's more valuable and costly to cap.

3.Fix glitches-Fix the bug involving ghosting into alliances.Alliances should be named ,not numbered.

This is only a few ideas of which there are many.This game has/had so much potential but I think its lack of active developers damaged its reputation.These are al easily implemetable ideas and anyone who says this game doesnt need changes is one of the many scam artists selling HH'S AND HC'S for cash profit.
    These are good ideas and I hope Evony would consider these as they would have a positive impact and I would have thought they would be very easy to implelment

Quote Originally Posted by theduckrooster View Post
    Hey sorry this is out of place but it will become evident why this is here.

Suggestion: Let new forum members post new topics in the suggestion box. I made an account to make one suggestion, there is no need to have a minimum post limit or something for the box. Once, I can post a new topic, I will post my suggestion. Thank you.
    I guess it stops spam. There doesn't need to be any change to that
    Last edited by CHH; 08-08-2014 at 07:33 AM.

@CHH it's a suggestion box, you shouldn't have to spend an hour on a forum typing replies to messages to be allowed to make a suggestion. Besides,I was asking a mod.

Reduces spam.

Quote Originally Posted by CHH View Post
    I guess it stops spam. There doesn't need to be any change to that
    Well... that was only part of its purpose a few years ago.... main reason was to stop spambots from creating new threads.

@CHH it's a suggestion box, you shouldn't have to spend an hour on a forum typing replies to messages to be allowed to make a suggestion. Besides,I was asking a mod.
    It's only 15 posts, but I guess that number can be lowered since the spambot problem has been mostly resolved. I'll ask and see.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Hey davemata can we get an update on that other f orum you moderate, its called tynon, noone from ucool has told us anything in 2 months or more. Is the game dead and we should all find something else to spend our money on?

lol just like evony there is no help for tynon i have submitted tickets and threads and no response from Ucool

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Hey davemata can we get an update on that other f orum you moderate, its called tynon, noone from ucool has told us anything in 2 months or more. Is the game dead and we should all find something else to spend our money on?
    Im not chosen that's there problem.

What about a no coin server with a 6 month expiry, so best players with no coin win and i know you will never stop bots, but no coin would even the playing field much more. I do coin and it does ad quite a advantage, People would play for the challenge of being number 1 without coin.

Quote Originally Posted by tosegue View Post
    What about a no coin server with a 6 month expiry, so best players with no coin win and i know you will never stop bots, but no coin would even the playing field much more. I do coin and it does ad quite a advantage, People would play for the challenge of being number 1 without coin.
    How would you port on someone or do anything?Also Evony would need to have an income on the server to have it maintained for 6 months.