Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best ideas ever!

Default Items

It'd really make things better and more fun/interesting if players were given the ability to trade and/or sell un-wanted items. It could be a barter system, for example if i had a bunch of cross medals i could trade them to another player for game coins or a different item like amulets or holy water, etc. It would definitely make the game more popular and also help those on limited incomes who enjoy the game but can't afford to spend money to aid in certain features of the game when needed. I have spoken to many other players in the chat rooms and every one of them has agreed that this is an excellent idea. At least allow us to vote on it if you're still un-sure. Also, since no real money would be involved, Evony would not be at risk for losing profit or becoming a gambling site. Oh, and resources could be another trading/purchasing item for player to player trade.

Quote Originally Posted by adsymcg View Post
    Having played Evony religiously for 3 years,taking 1 off and rejoining lately I have come to the conclusion that it has seriously declined.We can all blame the botters,lag etc but that fact remains the game is currently not appealing to new players and most of its players have been there for years,slowly quitting as servers die.

1.Change the ingame shop-Spice it up,same old deals server after server.I want to see a 'deal of the week' promotion worth buying instead of the boring old 30$ package which doesnt btw feel like money well spent.

2.Prolong server life-People spend mostly in the first week,try to cap HH's for whatever reason(keep or sell) and try to get the 16s as quick as possible.What if the HH's were only found in HC's.And you had to cap them to take the hero.Best Hero in Atlantis running through the rankings to 16,14s and random 12s making them harder to cap,making HH's more valuable and costly to cap.

3.Fix glitches-Fix the bug involving ghosting into alliances.Alliances should be named ,not numbered.

This is only a few ideas of which there are many.This game has/had so much potential but I think its lack of active developers damaged its reputation.These are al easily implemetable ideas and anyone who says this game doesnt need changes is one of the many scam artists selling HH'S AND HC'S for cash profit.
    some of this are great and some would run a few off the game. but I hope they do change up the game a bit.

Those are around the fringe helpful ideas, but It is not going to fix the problems...

Its a game mechanic error, which did not calculate for long term game play, the computer enemies do not keep pace with the players, and when the computer enemies are maxed out, the players hit a dead end, and can only farm them. which is tedious and boring.

The solution is have a system where each month in a server a higher level npc is possible. so all valleys go to level 11, you remove the level 1. so all valleys and npc castles are 2-11, next month it goes 3-12. what this also does is means you can build beyond level 10, so for example when the new level is unlocked you don't need mich scripts for level 10, but instead need them for level 11.

uncapped heros. (the sole reason most of us play age 1?)

More research abilities, prefably by unit type.

see...... this won't make evony money........ so there's your answer on whether any of this will happen

(and don't say it will make the game more active or you would spend money)

if you want a evony but with these fixes you'll have to make it yourself lol

exactly, what I mentioned above would generate money, the game gets harder, things grow, allowing for more obstacles people would be able to coin further. but currently when you hit rank 10, whats left to do? your castles get set, no need to build any more, just make troops. its the building component which people coin for, allowing for open ended upgrades, means that it generates more coins. more coins means they have better servers (less lag) more developers, and problems solved.

it might make a more challenging game pace in-game experience to see what people are capable of most of all, but would that for the most part make players quit the game for being too judgemental or less patient game going?

I would suggest a more preferable approach in the game by letting it do its work. Lets say you get lag the first time at beginning of the start of a server. its obvious that you would, because players are gonna be piling on top of the server, lol. More game coins in quest achievements would put them through to keepin their pace and staying up to date on the game for a longer period of time. But its hypothical

Default No coders

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesmyles View Post
    I would suggest a more preferable approach in the game by letting it do its work. Lets say you get lag the first time at beginning of the start of a server. its obvious that you would, because players are gonna be piling on top of the server, lol. More game coins in quest achievements would put them through to keepin their pace and staying up to date on the game for a longer period of time. But its hypothical
    The simple fact is there are no longer any staff capable of implementing new features.The game has been given the red light on all fronts and only customer service staff remain,which is a pity,because it had so much potential in an ever expanding games market.
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

adsymcg thanks. Yes it is a pity that there is no more staff in the game as such as itself. its mostly super computers now a days to my idea roaming and broad banning the service providers that help the players otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by adsymcg View Post
    The simple fact is there are no longer any staff capable of implementing new features.The game has been given the red light on all fronts and only customer service staff remain,which is a pity,because it had so much potential in an ever expanding games market.
    Wow someone else seeing exactly whats happening to evony? good to see