Thread: silver keys?

Default silver keys?

Hey just curious to when silver keys will be back in the shop? Do they only come during holiday promotions? Never just random?

They will probably have them again at Halloween/Christmas. They usually try and sell them with the castles, even though personally Halloween castle is my favorite <3 But only on holidays do they put them in shop, and in rare incidents do they give them away. Either way, save some coins or $ and buy a **** ton of them, i managed to get 15 adv ports, 6 war ports, 5 excals, and abunch of war items from 200-300 cents worth of keys. They definitely give u your moneys worth, and i know if i coin or get extra cents, imma buy 1 or 2 of em and hope for the cents and buy 300 cents worth of keys hehe, then the rest into gear :P But expect them around ween/christmas i say

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

fingers crossed!

Halloween might next

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Default Silver Keys Are On The Wheeeeeel

Quote Originally Posted by triggerslap18 View Post
    Hey just curious to when silver keys will be back in the shop? Do they only come during holiday promotions? Never just random?
    On the wheel now

Cheers

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

hopefuly in a couple weeks they will be for sale