Thread: How to coin

Default How to coin

This may seem silly but even as somebody who has achieved insta pults and war cities with more than a bn upkeep I've still never spent on evony. I started s187 and although I'm comfortably in the top 30 without coining, I've finally decided to give in to the lure of coining a stupidly strong account from the beginning on the next server I join.

So what's the deal? I understand the general beginning strategy is going to be pretty straightforward: up the townhall for resources/title, spin amulets, speedup farm techs and produce arch to level hero but tbh I'm reluctant to drop the bucks without a more solid understanding of the specifics.

Apparently, there used to be a guide here but the member who wrote it left :/

A lot of these questions' answers will be down to the player's preference - I understand this. Tbh, I'm just wondering what people think.

So my questions to you are:
    -What do you think is the optimum amount to spend?
    -Do you get your construction up a few levels before starting on the townhall to save on speedups?
    -Is it worth selling a significant portion of your ressies at the start and then buy up again when market crashes or does farming 5s so early on make that unnecessary?
    -Do you wait until techs are at 10 to level hero or do it when you have the troops?

Any input appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Polka View Post
    This may seem silly but even as somebody who has achieved insta pults and war cities with more than a bn upkeep I've still never spent on evony. I started s187 and although I'm comfortably in the top 30 without coining, I've finally decided to give in to the lure of coining a stupidly strong account from the beginning on the next server I join.

So what's the deal? I understand the general beginning strategy is going to be pretty straightforward: up the townhall for resources/title, spin amulets, speedup farm techs and produce arch to level hero but tbh I'm reluctant to drop the bucks without a more solid understanding of the specifics.

Apparently, there used to be a guide here but the member who wrote it left :/

A lot of these questions' answers will be down to the player's preference - I understand this. Tbh, I'm just wondering what people think.

So my questions to you are:
    -What do you think is the optimum amount to spend?
    -Do you get your construction up a few levels before starting on the townhall to save on speedups?
    -Is it worth selling a significant portion of your ressies at the start and then buy up again when market crashes or does farming 5s so early on make that unnecessary?
    -Do you wait until techs are at 10 to level hero or do it when you have the troops?

Any input appreciated.
    If you already know how to build an account then just do the same thing... but with speedups.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.