Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto port needs to go

Default Auto port needs to go

The auto port thing was at first meant to get rid of inactive players. But now it auto ports both active and inactive bad thing if it ports us in a group of reds.Can you please do something bout this im tired of porting or landing in good spots just to be auto ported out when zeroed. My dads disabled and i cannot be on all the time a good spot is crusial further more i still see botting and coiners are still allowed. Raise the price of things to outrageous prices and make things fair for non coiners. After all it should be a fair game or does evony nolonger believe in that?

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinX View Post
    The auto port thing was at first meant to get rid of inactive players. But now it auto ports both active and inactive bad thing if it ports us in a group of reds.Can you please do something bout this im tired of porting or landing in good spots just to be auto ported out when zeroed. My dads disabled and i cannot be on all the time a good spot is crusial further more i still see botting and coiners are still allowed. Raise the price of things to outrageous prices and make things fair for non coiners. After all it should be a fair game or does evony nolonger believe in that?
    Evony hasn't been fair since they allowed the use of bots.

That's about since 3yrs ago. lol.

Auto port is here to stay. And I am thankful for it

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

imo if yu were active you wouldnt be zeroed, you would have more than one city. maybe look into getting yerself a bot if you beat em cheat em is what I always say
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Not care about the auto port but i do wanna mention on the idea of raising the prices of things in shops to make it more fair for non-coiners. If you coin then you deserve to get something for your money, dont try to punish those that do coin because they coin. Coining or not i dont care, if you coin, cool, if you dont, sweet. But if you coin or not its your choice, evony seems to have enough problems as it is with various glitches, lag, blah blah blah. Dont try to moan about them raising the price for something in order to punish the people paying their wages. My two cents anyway.
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

i still see botting and coiners are still allowed.

Um, wot. stupid character minimum

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Um, wot. stupid character minimum
    You mean there was a time that it WASNT allowed?

No way.

I thought things were already horrendously priced...
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Yeah if you dont live in the states 30$ package aint 30$, normally closer to 35$, and you dont really get a whole lot for 30$ worth of coins lol. Prices are fair imo as coin doesnt really help anyone outside of week 1-2.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Evony at least sends one good lesson home: life's not fair.

Neither is this game. If you fall behind, expect someone who's ahead to turn around, and throw a rock at you, just for the sake of stretching their lead. Why? It's both the smart and natural thing to do.

Would you punish the smart players for doing what they need to in order to succeed? Nope. You take a page from their book and get with the program. If they can do it with the methods they use and get away with it, so can you.
    Formerly known as Jurnis