Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "PW" War City 17 Million Mechs Killed

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Yea stop playing because other people are getting good..yea it sucks for people who do it the hard way but I always hear you and others calling people noobs, noobs, and even noobs, now the noobs have found a way to match up to the level of people who have all day to play without help and everyone quits? Sounds like somebody has an issue with competition :/
    This made my day. Everyone else stop having a ****fest and how about we talk about the actual report? If you all want to get into a heated, erotic discussion, take it elsewhere.

Regardless, really nice hit.

Yea stop playing because other people are getting good..yea it sucks for people who do it the hard way but I always hear you and others calling people noobs, noobs, and even noobs, now the noobs have found a way to match up to the level of people who have all day to play without help and everyone quits? Sounds like somebody has an issue with competition :/
    That doesn't make any sense. There is nothing fun about it, those people still can't compete... they just have more troops to suck with. It's not fun attacking 50-100m archer intel defenses. It just isn't. I don't see where you got anything about him quitting due to the competition being fair from. I feel like you grabbed pretty much that whole statement out of thin air.

What you don't get is while "noobs" are finally catching up, we've been playing the heavy late game since 2011-12. It gets boring.
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-21-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. There is nothing fun about it, those people still can't compete... they just have more troops to suck with. It's not fun attacking 50-100m archer intel defenses. It just isn't. I don't see where you got anything about him quitting due to the competition being fair from. I feel like you grabbed pretty much that whole statement out of thin air.
    Cush is dead right. The majority of people who build mega archer int Cds are players who are REALLY worried about loosing there war city again, IE Players who got mauled cause they didn't know the ins and outs of defense.

there is nothing "Good" about building 300 mill archers and 10 mill mechs then derping people into submission. Takes Zero skill. My name took more skill to write and its a faceroll name.

the olny servers you see these kinds of defenses on are Older super servers who have been in the late game for quite some time, In excess of years. For them to start showing up on new servers is saddening cause there is nothing fun about hitting them, Its just time 20-30x mech waves to land over and over and over till you run out of mech heros or mechs. Ippy whippy, how exciting. Its nice to see said citys fall, but its REALLY boring to actually accomplish.

Ive gotten quite bored of my beloved ss38 lately because the few fighter who stick round to fight, are the ones who outnumber me 10 fold+ and just sit absorbing experience on there intel heros. one does get tired of feeding them EXP and good heros

there is more then 1 way to defend late game, MechD is still a perfectly Viable option (And makes a nice change from Meching archers for days), or you could try some of the less known/more difficult defences to really test yourself

Why do you think there hasn't been a "War city showoff thread" in quite a while? (Ignoring how dead the forums are) Cause everyone's war city is identical late game.... 30-300m archers, 2-20m mechs 100m+ scouts. Big whoop.

Its been so long since ive actually had to defend anyone ive probably forgotten how....

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

rofl @ justin

if there was competition I wouldnt have quit, I wouldnt have posted a thread almost exactly like this TWO YEARS AGO if this was a new thing lol ppl in the game suck they do not offer competition, let me run mech d 1 set they atk me and they will port off you know why? because NO ONE knows how to plaay anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    rofl @ justin

if there was competition I wouldnt have quit, I wouldnt have posted a thread almost exactly like this TWO YEARS AGO if this was a new thing lol ppl in the game suck they do not offer competition, let me run mech d 1 set they atk me and they will port off you know why? because NO ONE knows how to plaay anymore
    yea honestly I kinda wish I would have gotten more into the game back when I first started on 86. I mean yea i still play but I guess you are all right. I'm one of the only one who still attacks manually lol. I've never attacked somebody with this many troops so maybe my opinion isn't valuable but I do notice that everything changes and we have to adapt to survive, even in a game.
    I play guild wars more than anything now tho its alot of fun.

yea honestly I kinda wish I would have gotten more into the game back when I first started on 86. I mean yea i still play but I guess you are all right. I'm one of the only one who still attacks manually lol. I've never attacked somebody with this many troops so maybe my opinion isn't valuable but I do notice that everything changes and we have to adapt to survive, even in a game.

Your not the olny one who attacks manually. I for one will always attack manually while ever i play this game.

What you don't get is while "noobs" are finally catching up, we've been playing the heavy late game since 2011-12. It gets boring.
    This is exactly why I left ss58, this was happening there. Noob shields are nothing fun, just painfully annoying. I have hopped servers the last few years. Been searching for the one last good one i want to play deep into. I would like to play deep into 1 more server and I am done with evony. TBH it has been ages since I have teamed up with a good alliance to destroy a noob shield sitting with 30+ mil arch. Kinda itching to give it a go again.

rofl @ justin

No one knows how to play cause all u little nooblettes rage quit. See u on 190?

Honestly u should play deep into a server bud. Not much has changed in the last 3 years man. a few new items, a few new things, but base game hasnt changed.

Honker down on a server, get setup, and take the hits. Too many people quit when they get off to a bad start or get hit these days. Play through it and learn the endgame and experience it. Its quite fun for a while on your first time. Gets boring fast but is definitely an experience to be had

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Your not the olny one who attacks manually. I for one will always attack manually while ever i play this game.
    I still attack manually too. Unless there is insanely brutal lag

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

still atk manually? lol whats the point esp when ppl dont even defend ur just killing arch shields anyway broken gates only lasts 1 hr from 1m away w no fleet feet it will take you at least 18min marching from the 1st hit to get 10 waves timed to hit 1m away where as with fleet and bot you can time 10 hits to hit in 3min 3 sets of 20min atks or 20sets of 3min atks, who will kill more arch? attacking manual is a waste of time imo its not even a valid way to atk theres no logical reason to waste a broken gate by sending 3 atks at it 1 extra min plus inability to time w fleet feet lol no wonder u guys struggle so bad
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

still atk manually? lol whats the point esp when ppl dont even defend ur just killing arch shields anyway broken gates only lasts 1 hr from 1m away w no fleet feet it will take you at least 18min marching from the 1st hit to get 10 waves timed to hit 1m away where as with fleet and bot you can time 10 hits to hit in 3min 3 sets of 20min atks or 20sets of 3min atks, who will kill more arch? attacking manual is a waste of time imo its not even a valid way to atk theres no logical reason to waste a broken gate by sending 3 atks at it 1 extra min plus inability to time w fleet feet lol no wonder u guys struggle so bad
    I've attacked by hand since day 1.. It's just ass effective as attacking via bot if you know how to do it.. You know this, I don't even know why you'd argue against it. Yes using the bot is less work and tends to be more uniform, but there is nothing wrong with doing it by hand.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Hey mech, Of us whom has the bigger mech kill w/phracts? Who did it manual? :P

I've attacked by hand since day 1.. It's just ass effective as attacking via bot if you know how to do it.. You know this, I don't even know why you'd argue against it. Yes using the bot is less work and tends to be more uniform, but there is nothing wrong with doing it by hand.
    The point mech is trying to make is You can launch 20 mech waves in a 2 minutes from 2 towns with bot timing, Legit you can fire at best 4 in 2 min between 2 towns (1@1 mile, 1@1.4, launch from furthest first, then closest, repeat - YOu can do about 2 waves from each minute if your fast enough, and lag is kind enough.

that is the olny bonus it has over manual attacking. I will still never do it, cause its boring as hell and everyone ive ever known who uses bot timing has quit playing cause they got bored of never actually being in game. you might as well play a calculator

Also remember folks, no one here bots, Right? Right.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 08-27-2014 at 07:55 AM.