Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "PW" War City 17 Million Mechs Killed

But am a legit player and thus ssf doesnt have to rewrite my posts
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 08-27-2014 at 07:54 AM.

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1995 View Post
    Yea stop playing because other people are getting good..yea it sucks for people who do it the hard way but I always hear you and others calling people noobs, noobs, and even noobs, now the noobs have found a way to match up to the level of people who have all day to play without help and everyone quits? Sounds like somebody has an issue with competition :/
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "competition". It's like saying a really good person that plays CoD and his/her competition is a player that hacks. The only "level" they are matching up to are army levels, not skill level. If you're a casual player then this game may not be for you. People that have auto-helpers don't learn a thing about attacking, all they do is click attack. They don't know the mechanics of the game. It's always fun to see these mega warcities attack me and they lose their entire army while I lose bare minimum. They are left scratching their heads why their attacks didn't work. Then they try to copy the attacks of highly skilled players and are still scratching their head as to why the attacks didn't work. If you don't understand how the attacks work, you will always fail. Players with decent sized armies will make the most of what they have, they wont waste troops and are left to plan their attacks so each hit serves an actual purpose. Auto-helpers have really changed the way this game is played, and it's up to each person whether or not they want to adapt to the change. But please, don't call players with auto-helpers a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvertrevlac View Post
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "competition". It's like saying a really good person that plays CoD and his/her competition is a player that hacks. The only "level" they are matching up to are army levels, not skill level. If you're a casual player then this game may not be for you. People that have auto-helpers don't learn a thing about attacking, all they do is click attack. They don't know the mechanics of the game. It's always fun to see these mega warcities attack me and they lose their entire army while I lose bare minimum. They are left scratching their heads why their attacks didn't work. Then they try to copy the attacks of highly skilled players and are still scratching their head as to why the attacks didn't work. If you don't understand how the attacks work, you will always fail. Players with decent sized armies will make the most of what they have, they wont waste troops and are left to plan their attacks so each hit serves an actual purpose. Auto-helpers have really changed the way this game is played, and it's up to each person whether or not they want to adapt to the change. But please, don't call players with auto-helpers a competition.
    Ok, who the H*ll was out here doing voodoo again? We've got another corpse raised from the dead...
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Ok, who the H*ll was out here doing voodoo again? We've got another corpse raised from the dead...
    Sorry They made me do it... I told them voodoo was a bad idea...

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    But am a legit player and thus ssf doesnt have to rewrite my posts

hahahahhaha... smoooth

By the amazing Luda

You all bot or botted, and you all attacked via the bot. It's hilarious watching people say they attack manually. BS on all of it lol. If you guys are going to be legit at least tell the truth. Just like no one here runs additional accounts. :P

Seriously?

LMAO

I'm retired so I can easily spill the beans. This is so much fun.

Evony could fix the bot problem, but they DO NOT want to.
    -pier117

*sitting on a porch enjoying the view*

Not everyone attacks using it you can ask my server on 184 if snorlax uses it to attack and they will all say no. I generally attack on my days off so i have time to mess up and try again

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    You all bot or botted, and you all attacked via the bot. It's hilarious watching people say they attack manually. BS on all of it lol. If you guys are going to be legit at least tell the truth. Just like no one here runs additional accounts. :P

Seriously?

LMAO

I'm retired so I can easily spill the beans. This is so much fun.

Evony could fix the bot problem, but they DO NOT want to.
    Using a bot and using a bot to attack are two different things. Nobody here ever said they don't bot, actually saying one attacks manually pretty much says that one also bots.

I attack by hand. It feels right to me. Just because you used the bot doesn't mean everyone did. A lot of people prefer to attack by hand.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

attacking by hand is slow and not nearly as effective. knowing what to do and knowing how to make it faster is what makes the best players better than the rest, when i can launch 30 atks, see u changed ur defense recall and send 30 more all in the time it took you to time your second attack of your first set there is no way you can keep up at that level, the players who use the bot to just loop atks without actually thinking those atks thru are the ones who will never get anywhere

tldr. bot attacking ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    attacking by hand is slow and not nearly as effective. knowing what to do and knowing how to make it faster is what makes the best players better than the rest, when i can launch 30 atks, see u changed ur defense recall and send 30 more all in the time it took you to time your second attack of your first set there is no way you can keep up at that level, the players who use the bot to just loop atks without actually thinking those atks thru are the ones who will never get anywhere

tldr. bot attacking ftw

I personally feel it takes no skill to script. All you really need is knowledge of the game landing 40 waves in 3 minutes gives your opponent no time to do anything i still don't see where people can take credit or brag about script attacking when the bots doing all the work