Thread: Attack Warning

Default Attack Warning

Hello evonians,

This idea is short and simple; for an evony point of view, why not introduce a system of connecting the beacon tower feature with your mobile phone or a nominated email, whatever, that will warn you when your birdie suffers from severe redness through SMS, whatever..

Yes, people can watch War Reports and contact you. This idea wouldn't hurt, and would level out the playing field between alliances, giving the less active a much needed benefit.

Nominating a mobile phone number, or whatever, should then be protected by the security code no one should know but you. That way your personal details are secured.

I'm sure this was suggested before in some form but was ignored. I'm not claiming this as my idea, only making sure it re-surfaces again.

I'd appreciate a response davemata on this idea.

-Dej

On the side, why not get the birdie in flames when camped attacks are headed your way?

Or, have your beacon tower in some way inform you of any players who port in within 5-10miles of your city, so the surprise element is reduced.

My 20 cents.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Firstly, the evony membership in shop for 100cents emails u an attack warning
    Secondly, the (ports within 5-10 miles) is only a bot thing so gl on tht

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

yeah evony makes you pay for that and only giving you a small time to have it. all about the $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Firstly, the evony membership in shop for 100cents emails u an attack warning
    Secondly, the (ports within 5-10 miles) is only a bot thing so gl on tht
    That I didn't know - is it Age2 though? I'm Age1, nonetheless thanks for your reply both Dr and muted.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Age1 is not nearly as bad as age 2 for $$$ but age 1 really lacks any new stuff since i used to play there (before age 2 came out). don't think they will add anything since they can't even handle merges or events