Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tools of Mastery promotion.

I spend 60$ on 187 and bought a total of 5 warports with that, i logged in today and had no warports or cents. So something did go wrong and i'm not the only one reporting it on the server.

Thr promotion is good for the food intake portion....we need silver keys we all have hundreds of chests that need to be opened....plus the new promotion doesnt send chests out side your own alliance.....only the overflow cups?
    Juggernaut 181

Starting on August 28th and going until September 8th, Evony will be celebrating the Tools of Mastery! During the promotion period every purchase of $30 will be rewarded with great incentives.
    Overflowing Cup. First, the package. Every purchase of $30 or more will receive the Happiness Package, a Vesta for yourself, plus the ability to send an Overflowing Cup to a friend along with Happiness chests and a Vesta! While you know the rest, the Overflowing cup is a great item that will reduce your troop upkeep by 50% and you can use it from August 28th until September 8th, 2014. Also remember, while you can only get the cup between August 28th until September 8th, you can enjoy the benefits until October 8th. On that day we’ll remove any remaining time from the cup’s remaining time. (Note: You will receive one Overflowing Cup per qualifying purchase of $30 or more during the promotional period.)

Has Evony changed the promotion mid event? Were you planning on letting the players know at any point? Will DaveMata please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeyDevil View Post
    Starting on August 28th and going until September 8th, Evony will be celebrating the Tools of Mastery! During the promotion period every purchase of $30 will be rewarded with great incentives.
    Overflowing Cup. First, the package. Every purchase of $30 or more will receive the Happiness Package, a Vesta for yourself, plus the ability to send an Overflowing Cup to a friend along with Happiness chests and a Vesta! While you know the rest, the Overflowing cup is a great item that will reduce your troop upkeep by 50% and you can use it from August 28th until September 8th, 2014. Also remember, while you can only get the cup between August 28th until September 8th, you can enjoy the benefits until October 8th. On that day we’ll remove any remaining time from the cup’s remaining time. (Note: You will receive one Overflowing Cup per qualifying purchase of $30 or more during the promotional period.)

Has Evony changed the promotion mid event? Were you planning on letting the players know at any point? Will DaveMata please respond ASAP. Thanks.
    A lot of people loaded up on cups expecting this extended period of 50% upkeep
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

You're not allowed to point that out. I tried starting a topic about it yesterday, now 24h later it still isn't showing up....

Quote Originally Posted by queste View Post
    You're not allowed to point that out. I tried starting a topic about it yesterday, now 24h later it still isn't showing up....
    Sorry, been busy and didn't see any moderated threads.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

the overflowing cup is a scam by evony, they state in their promotion details that it could be used until the 8th October when in fact they cancelled its use at 00:00 on the 8th of September. this is completely unethical for a company

I have a feeling that Evony will turn around and say it was a typo ... the wording should have read the '8th September' and not the '8th October'

while you can only get the cup between August 28th until September 8th, you can enjoy the benefits until October 8th.
    nah, can't be a typo. would make a completely uncomprehensible sentence then.

No, I suppose not. Has anybody had any feedback from Evony regarding this issue?