Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony NEW 3 accounts per IP limit and 100 Market order limit !

Default Evony NEW 3 accounts per IP limit and 100 Market order limit !

Really evony ? Did we not go through this months ago with the 3 IP limit and a mass amount of servers joined together to protest it with "No Lift No Coin" ? Yet again tho evony applies a 3 account per IP limit on SS77 AND on top of that makes us only able to do 100 trades per day. Alliance members are in refuge because they cannot purchase food from the market because of the bull crap trade limit. Also your 3 account per IP limit, as the first time, will fail. You guys really do want to push players off of the older servers huh ? Would nice to hear from Dawn or Dave on why the put this new 100 trade order limit into the game or brought back the 3 accounts per IP.
    Cheers,
    ~BlueDevil~

(Extremely frustrated Evony customer)

I would have to agree with the kid above me
    I have been playing this game for 5 plus years now since Server 18,have gone through two merges and this is the first time in all my time here that i am truly ready to quit. Its been fun with the people i have met and became friends with but this is ridiculous,and the funny part is you arent doing this on all servers only your chosen BAD APPLE servers as per usual. Thanks again Evony...Enjoy not a lot of coining this promo...My allaince usually has bought 30-50 packages in first 24 hours of your promos but now with your new 3 ip limit..Only two have bought packages..But i am sure you are content in the knowledge your new servers are doing well as for us, Your Bad Apples dont matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by DevineDev View Post
    I would have to agree with the kid above me
    I have been playing this game for 5 plus years now since Server 18,have gone through two merges and this is the first time in all my time here that i am truly ready to quit. Its been fun with the people i have met and became friends with but this is ridiculous,and the funny part is you arent doing this on all servers only your chosen BAD APPLE servers as per usual. Thanks again Evony...Enjoy not a lot of coining this promo...My allaince usually has bought 30-50 packages in first 24 hours of your promos but now with your new 3 ip limit..Only two have bought packages..But i am sure you are content in the knowledge your new servers are doing well as for us, Your Bad Apples dont matter much.
    think they will buy a few more to holiday so troops don't die

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    think they will buy a few more to holiday so troops don't die
    I think if that was the case,considering i am vice host of the alliance and i know my guys and how they spend,they would have done that by now. I know what happens in my allaince on the first day of a promo. And i know what our conversations are now consisting of in our skype rooms,so trust me when i say Evony sales are way down compared to normal when there was a promo. I personally would have bought probably 4 packages on the first day, but i have bought none.

Whether you use the market for 10mil res 1000 times a day or 100mil 100 times a day, it all equals the same amount of resources. So instead of complaining about an obvious data flow decrease on a server that is not capable of handling so much, look toward managing the market more efficiently like you would if you did it by hand a few times a day.

Evony should take a similar method toward adding an actual fix to the amount of data being processed by limiting how much a player can do things such as farm 5s, vallies and whatnot. They have the ideas but go around certain things the wrong way, like trying to force players out of the game to decrease activity that way lol. They could just decrease farm runs with a message saying "You are farming barbarian vallies too frequentlly"

Quote Originally Posted by Septycon View Post
    Whether you use the market for 10mil res 1000 times a day or 100mil 100 times a day, it all equals the same amount of resources. So instead of complaining about an obvious data flow decrease on a server that is not capable of handling so much, look toward managing the market more efficiently like you would if you did it by hand a few times a day.

Evony should take a similar method toward adding an actual fix to the amount of data being processed by limiting how much a player can do things such as farm 5s, vallies and whatnot. They have the ideas but go around certain things the wrong way, like trying to force players out of the game to decrease activity that way lol. They could just decrease farm runs with a message saying "You are farming barbarian vallies too frequentlly"
    I dont even care about the whole market part personally, what i care about is the three ip limit...they did that once to us and then agreed to 20 and now back to three...Why dont they just shut down the servers..oh wait,they might be afraid of law suits that way an wont be able to open all their big money making new servers,where che@ting is even more rampant there where people buy and sell level 10's and coin heroes..but its making them money so they overlook the entire issue...its bullshyt plain and simple.

They're just losing revenue, people will pay for ways to go around the IP limit as always instead of coining. The legitimate player and people who do not coin will be at a even greater loss. Evony's idea makes 0 business sense as it seems like they will just lose money (That's exactly what happened last time they imposed a 3 account per IP limit) what makes them think this time will be different ?

Quote Originally Posted by DevineDev View Post
    I dont even care about the whole market part personally, what i care about is the three ip limit...they did that once to us and then agreed to 20 and now back to three...Why dont they just shut down the servers..oh wait,they might be afraid of law suits that way an wont be able to open all their big money making new servers,where che@ting is even more rampant there where people buy and sell level 10's and coin heroes..but its making them money so they overlook the entire issue...its bullshyt plain and simple.
    I'll tell you one thing Evony is NOT afraid of, and that is lawsuits. Why would they get sued, in your mind, anyways?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

I never thought it would come to the day that people actually complain about not being able to break the rules anymore.

PS: Dawn doesn't work for Evony anymore.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Surefire View Post
    I never thought it would come to the day that people actually complain about not being able to break the rules anymore.

PS: Dawn doesn't work for Evony anymore.
    So when has buying and selling from the market been Breaking the Rules? Please Explain!!
    I buy and sell daily playing the market to buy food to survive, this Limit is totally outthere with the fairys....IP Bans understandable but for those of us that rely on the Market not!!