Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Evony NEW 3 accounts per IP limit and 100 Market order limit !

Quote Originally Posted by fazmanji View Post
    I quit playing a year ago and glad I did that. I am glad I don't play "my programming skills are better than your programming skills". I am glad I am able to get a full 8 hour sleep every day. I am glad I don't have to use my "boss key" at work or look over my shoulder to see if my co-workers are seeing my computer screen. I am glad I have real friends and not fake digital friends. I am glad I don't have to waste $120 each week on buying digital invisible items. I am glad I don't have to "work" Evony ..... I realize now that I was working and not playing.

If this does not help anyone break their addition then I have wasted another 2 minutes of my life writing this.
    I'm glad you quit too, but why exactly are you still here on the evony forums?

Quote Originally Posted by fazmanji View Post
    I quit playing a year ago and glad I did that. I am glad I don't play "my programming skills are better than your programming skills". I am glad I am able to get a full 8 hour sleep every day. I am glad I don't have to use my "boss key" at work or look over my shoulder to see if my co-workers are seeing my computer screen. I am glad I have real friends and not fake digital friends. I am glad I don't have to waste $120 each week on buying digital invisible items. I am glad I don't have to "work" Evony ..... I realize now that I was working and not playing.

If this does not help anyone break their addition then I have wasted another 2 minutes of my life writing this.
    Was your purpose to troll this community? I would not suggest doing that if that was your purpose.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

interesting changes, maybe it might be worth playing the game again a bit when i have time. as a non-player i'd prolly even support changes where you couldn't even store these ridiculous amounts of resources, it would suck for the people playing- it would be a toally different game, and you'd have to adjust of other things, but in the long run it would make for a lot more interesting game for evony to develop.

wouldn't it be great if everyone only ran 1 acct per server instead of 20+ alts? wouldn't it be great if no-one had bots to run there acct for them? these things will never happen, but wouldn't it be nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Evomatic View Post
    wouldn't it be great if everyone only ran 1 acct per server instead of 20+ alts? wouldn't it be great if no-one had bots to run there acct for them? these things will never happen, but wouldn't it be nice?
    would be better if no one sold those alts for profit making all of our accounts worthless

Crazy if titan is bluedevil from ss77 then i have no idea why he would make this thread. coming from a guy who bragged about having a 60bill an hour burn.

wish i had a cure for stupid a lot of people on the this forum would be in luck