Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony NEW 3 accounts per IP limit and 100 Market order limit !

Quote Originally Posted by buffer74 View Post
    So when has buying and selling from the market been Breaking the Rules? Please Explain!!
    I buy and sell daily playing the market to buy food to survive, this Limit is totally outthere with the fairys....IP Bans understandable but for those of us that rely on the Market not!!
    I was referring to the IP limit, but you already knew that. I have no opinion on the market limits.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Titanis View Post
    Really evony ? Did we not go through this months ago with the 3 IP limit and a mass amount of servers joined together to protest it with "No Lift No Coin" ? Yet again tho evony applies a 3 account per IP limit on SS77 AND on top of that makes us only able to do 100 trades per day. Alliance members are in refuge because they cannot purchase food from the market because of the bull crap trade limit. Also your 3 account per IP limit, as the first time, will fail. You guys really do want to push players off of the older servers huh ? Would nice to hear from Dawn or Dave on why the put this new 100 trade order limit into the game or brought back the 3 accounts per IP.
    Cheers,
    ~BlueDevil~

(Extremely frustrated Evony customer)

Imo, its been on 186 since it opened really... its not going anywhere this time

Either adapt or shutup is my advice

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Imo, its been on 186 since it opened really... its not going anywhere this time

Either adapt or shutup is my advice
    Heres my issue,your thought is adapt or shutup...Really, you think when changes are made they would all be the same across the board, Guess what open your eyes and come out of your hole becuase i know people on the brand new server who are running 30 plus accounts already with 10-20 on same ip. My problem isnt with evony making changes, because most of us have been here long enough to know they do whatever they want when they want. My issue is if you are going to make changes on evony,make them across the board not just on the servers where you want to get rid of people. A good business isnt run by changing whatever and whenever you want too and not doing uniform changes. A good business is trying to meet your customers needs to adapt and make the situation better for all involved not act like some bully corporation changing only what suits them. They let people get away with this for years, and then decide to just stop some servers and NOT all of them. And as far as trading goes,some people exist on evony with 1 account just by buying and selling resources,how screwed are they now.
    As far as me complaining Surefire about breaking rules, Yes i am ****ed, i have played for over 5 years and we went through this once and they came back and agreed to 20, so then to come along and change to 3 with no advance notice to anyone or communication with their paying customers, i wont lie, I love Evony,met some awesome great people over the years here,and this game was a big part of my daily routine for awhile,but to be manhandled and mistreated by a company who doesnt even take a moment to communicate with their customers and try to work things out so all are somewhat content, or to even make changes all evenly across the board...I just find that to be an absolutely abhorrent way to run a big corporation. On that note,my rant is done..

Remember the last time Evony developers put 3 accounts per IP ? Mass amount of servers joined together for no lift no coin. And evony lifted it then set it to 20 which most were content with. Now we are back to the 3 accounts per IP AND some bullcrap 100 trades per day policy ? Evony really does like to screw over its customers doesn't it ?

Why is Evony even negotiating?

Its like the police negotiating with terrorists.

Evony should put their foot down and remove all these cheaters.

I don't think there's any other game where cheating is allowed by the developers

Quote Originally Posted by Titanis View Post
    Really evony ? Did we not go through this months ago with the 3 IP limit and a mass amount of servers joined together to protest it with "No Lift No Coin" ? Yet again tho evony applies a 3 account per IP limit on SS77 AND on top of that makes us only able to do 100 trades per day. Alliance members are in refuge because they cannot purchase food from the market because of the bull crap trade limit. Also your 3 account per IP limit, as the first time, will fail. You guys really do want to push players off of the older servers huh ? Would nice to hear from Dawn or Dave on why the put this new 100 trade order limit into the game or brought back the 3 accounts per IP.
    Cheers,
    ~BlueDevil~

(Extremely frustrated Evony customer)
    Why would you need more than 1 account per IP? You're only meant to operate one account.
    [Retired]
    Signature by: Morgan le Fay

Shawne Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by YaYo1995 View Post

I don't think there's any other game where cheating is allowed by the developers
    Um when those "cheaters" become their sole player base....... thats when they should start negotiating, lol.

IMHO the reason that evony is doing this is becuase they want people to quit on the older servers because these servers have begun to start losing them money and from a smart bussiness perspective if your "asset" is no longer bringing in money its time to drop that asset. but with a game like evony they cant just close the server, they have to force everyone on it to choose to leave (due to their own silly rules of "once youve paid your account will be there forever") its pretty sad but this extended end game period is just one of the major flaws behind the evony game......

Say you have multiple people playing in your house ? There are multiple reasons you would need more than 1 connection per IP. Most likely they're just trying to make players on older servers quit since they do not make as much as the new servers. Would be nice for evony to show they cared about there customers for once tho and listen to them. Also, how are we like terrorists for paying evonys bills ? lol

You plainly do not get out much, most flash games have some sort of bot available.

The simple fact is that the guy who thinks of their anti-cheating tactics should stick to mopping floors because he doesn't know anything about marketing, business, computers, writing code, etc. Ineptitude has always been Evony's primary problem.

HAHAHHA and your comment right there shows whats wrong with the world!! LOL
    Its ok i have quit so it doesnt much matter anymore about this game, but all of you who post in here and lie and pretend you only have one account,face up to your bull crap and quit pretending you dont. Least we admitted it. Enjoy your lives here on evony people