Thread: Hellooo?

Default Hellooo?

Evony ... I'm still waiting to hear back from you about that recalled transaction from two weeks ago. You sent me another please pay up email or we will close the account 2 days ago. Will you reply to my emails, or help support ticket, or the PM to Dave on the forums. Heck, even via your FB page or Twitter. I've left messages for you everywhere. I don't understand how if this is a second recall on my account from a malicious player that it has the same transaction ID as the matter that was dealt with 2 weeks ago. Or was it dealt with? Was paying twice then not good enough for you? How come I had to pay and yet others posted that they were able to have their accounts restored without having to pay up? Why have you not done anything about this particular player despite the numerous reports against him? Why is he still able to threaten me in game? I understand you can't do anything about his attempts to hack my Facebook, or my Twitter account, or even the DoS, but surely you can do something to even show you care about your customers? Or do you have someone on staff who is behind all these attacks?

Come on Evony, you gave me 3 days to reply, how about you show me the same courtesy?

You need to get with davemata. He told us to contact him directly. I'm sure Marcel has a new credit card.

They deleted the support ticket ... no response, just deleted it ....

Dave hasn't responded to either of my PM's

If evony goes back to letting people get you banned with the payment glitch I'll go tell each server how to do it and Evony will sever the retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by T800RR View Post
    If evony goes back to letting people get you banned with the payment glitch I'll go tell each server how to do it and Evony will sever the retribution.
    They'll probly just laugh at all the money people will start paying to get their accounts back. Because they will pay.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    They'll probly just laugh at all the money people will start paying to get their accounts back. Because they will pay.
    Its not possible anymore, since last week you need to enter your password when buying cents.

Didn't have to use my password when I bought coins on my account for the supposed special event ... coins that I cant spend because I now can't get on This really, really sux *cries*

chorus is evony' support desk motto lol