Thread: GLITCH: Lowest ranked alliance to own Atlantis

Default GLITCH: Lowest ranked alliance to own Atlantis

See look

The Glitch Being PhotoShop?

Khans are ranked 3319 on cc2 and we hold 0/0 also
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 0DiZa5TeR0 View Post
    The Glitch Being PhotoShop?
    Its a ranking glitch look at how much prestige we have versus how low we are. We should be in the top 5 prestige wise but we're not even ranked top 1,000.

Quote Originally Posted by T800RR View Post
    Its a ranking glitch look at how much prestige we have versus how low we are. We should be in the top 5 prestige wise but we're not even ranked top 1,000.
    Well then there's no point in playing is there...
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Well then there's no point in playing is there...
    Prestige means nothing I'm trying to encourage Evony to make the change and I'm wondering why instances of their code base just stops working when other parts continue to work.

Quote Originally Posted by T800RR View Post
    I'm wondering why instances of their code base just stops working when other parts continue to work.
    Because even good coders can't fix a game glitch without causing another one. Evony does not have good coders. Remember the res glitches of september 2012? For about 2-3 weeks straight there was a new res glitch every day. Everytime they messed within the game code to fix one another one happened. The trick isn't to fix glitches, it's to make them almost impossible to find again.

So you ask yourself why it takes them so long to fix something stupid like a misrepresentation of alliance rank. I can't give you all the reasons, but I can almost guarantee one of them is "well this is a very stupid glitch that doesn't really do anything, let's not rush into fixing it and accidentally create one that hurts the game."
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-05-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.