Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overflowing cup expiration??

Default Overflowing cup expiration??

from evonygame.com:
    Also remember, while you can only get the cup between August 28th until September 8th, you can enjoy the benefits until October 8th.
    Why did mine max out on sep 8th? I did not receive the message for max 5 stackable, and i can't get it over now 3 days and 21h

they apparently changed the promo rules after the announcement. The worse part is, even with the earlier promos, they allowed the food buff to continue beyond purchase date a few days. With this promo, they are not even allowing that. The Tools promo is easily the worst promo ever conceived by Evony (and that's saying something).
    DukeyDevil
    UnDvided Host - CA2 server

They're still advertising the fact that you can use the Cups until the 8th October

http://gyazo.com/be94b1c8e70c18f5fd13f8cc48b650a1

Shameful if they;re not honouring what they are advertising.
    There's nothing to see here... please move along in an orderly fashion.

it seems to me that Evony Staffers are not writing English very well.

Rubbish promo, and the ONLY thing going for it was the extended food buff... but then they are dishonoring that promise as well

It all has the sound of a dying game, sadly.
    I just want your res.
    I don't care that you are buying a port next pay.
    I don't care that your Mother died.
    I have nil interest in you becoming Blue.

Come on Evony, I just applied two of mine and see that it has only 36 hours left. At least edit the promo so you don't look like total fools:

Also remember, while you can only get the cup between August 28th until September 8th, you can enjoy the benefits until October 8th. On that day we’ll remove any remaining time from the cup’s remaining time.

Amazing....new message about this promotion...and it STILL says we can use it until October 8th. Why? If it's a mistake why did you publish this twice?? I don't usually complain because I'm ready for most disappointments from Evony.....but this is a bit ridiculous.

They can't even fix the promo blog message. talk about lazy and inconsiderate. truly sad.
    DukeyDevil
    UnDvided Host - CA2 server

What the heck! I usually don't complain but this is too much You say we have until Oct 12th to use our overflowing cups but we don't.
    Whoever is in charge shouldn't be. If you were an honorable organization you should at least admit your mistake.

you can enjoy the benefits until October 8th. On that day we’ll remove any remaining time from the cup’s remaining time

So why is it maxed out for 9 more hrs, i have 12 more i can use and would have had more but didn't notice it wasn't adding the time yesterday

What gives Evony, one more time to screw the customer?

im in the same situation i added like 10 before realizeing it wasnt moveing the time at all