Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Overflowing cup expiration??

We are working on the cup.

We will re-deliver the used/lost ones to you, and you'll be able to apply them, with the timer being removed on Oct 8th as the messages say.

Those should be delivered with the next maintenance, if not, file a CS ticket

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

I hope everyone gets them .. a lot of us used them not knowing they were going to expire and also used them up just to get them out of our items as the timer was running out and it looked like evony was just going to ignore the mistake .
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    We are working on the cup.

We will re-deliver the used/lost ones to you, and you'll be able to apply them, with the timer being removed on Oct 8th as the messages say.

Those should be delivered with the next maintenance, if not, file a CS ticket

So are we to assume that we will be getting back all but 10 of the ones that we would have had? I say 10 meaning that for the 10 days of the promo that passed they should have in essence been used up. However some one in my case that had been given enough to of lasted the FULL 40 days should expect to receive 30 of them or at the very least 29 in order for them to last until the 8th of October. Is this correct?

**Sleep is for the WEAK not the ELITE!**

Umm there were no cups after maintenance . And as for file a CS ticket . We all know how well that works dealing with Evonys CS. Its pointless .
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

no one on our team got them back either, does everyone need to put in a service ticket or was it just not restored yet?

ive not gotten mine back Dave either.

Anyone took the change of trying to apply them? Don't really wanna waste any more :/

Not returned. >_<

Yes file a ticket. I'm going to see what I can do on my end.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

are u kidding me, file a ticket i have had an open ticket for nearly a week now for a tech support issue and i did even get so much as one reply not even hey we saw ur ticket ... nothing nada and u want me to tell our team to trust in that kind of customer service give me a break

Customer service like the kind evony has would get you fired anywhere else . I think they would even call it gross incompetence.