Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overflowing cup expiration??

Quote Originally Posted by shawnermel View Post
    Customer service like the kind evony has would get you fired anywhere else . I think they would even call it gross incompetence.
    You mean that 1 guy and his pet monkey?

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    We are working on the cup.

We will re-deliver the used/lost ones to you, and you'll be able to apply them, with the timer being removed on Oct 8th as the messages say.

Those should be delivered with the next maintenance, if not, file a CS ticket
    Not returned. >_<

Yes file a ticket. I'm going to see what I can do on my end.
    I filed my ticket on the 10th of Sept and have heard nothing. Did not get a response at all. I did not even get the generic "we are looking into it" msg.

**Sleep is for the WEAK not the ELITE!**

neither myself, nor anybody else I talked to that has turned in a CS has heard anything. A few used vesta's hoping this would be a quick response, so vesta's are wasted, and food is gone, and no cups or explanations. Most people coined extra with the hopes of having the 50% upkeep. It was money spent on an item that they did not receive.

No, I am not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by DrOrnery View Post
    neither myself, nor anybody else I talked to that has turned in a CS has heard anything. A few used vesta's hoping this would be a quick response, so vesta's are wasted, and food is gone, and no cups or explanations. Most people coined extra with the hopes of having the 50% upkeep. It was money spent on an item that they did not receive.

No, I am not surprised
    Guess evony is just going to ignore the fact that alot of their customers spent their hard earned money on evonys false advertising . Complete bull****
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

so i filed a ticket for this 786742 and it has been deleted from my ticket log, so not sure what is up
    Chosen_72, SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem

so has anyone received an overflowing cup back that should have been applicable to their account? or did everyone just get the shaft if they applied them all to clear a spot in their item list assuming that evony was going to screw us per usual?
    Last edited by plant.one; 09-16-2014 at 02:51 PM.

We will re-deliver the used/lost ones to you, and you'll be able to apply them, with the timer being removed on Oct 8th as the messages say.

2 weeks.... No Cups.... No response to CS Tickets...... No further explanations from Dave Mata or evony........
    No surprise......

Quote Originally Posted by DrOrnery View Post

2 weeks.... No Cups.... No response to CS Tickets...... No further explanations from Dave Mata or evony........
    No surprise......
    Next promotion they won't get a cent from me . Evony can't be trusted and could care less about their customers or making their mistakes right . So **** em .
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

So i have had several responses to my ticket, and after much back and forth, i finally received 5 cups. I was very very happy to get the cups, and went to apply them. That was when i noticed they where STERLING CUPS from the July promotion, which expired July 6th. Not the Overflowing Cups i had filed a ticket for. Sheesh.
    Chosen_72, SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem