Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the **** is goinig on?

Default What the **** is goinig on?

http://gyazo.com/9a49759cf8ad425f9291b8d6f05ec338

Now answer my question? Why are you banning me after I reported being hacked and have PAID TWICE!!!!!

You have closed my support question, refused to answer my emails, private messages, posts on Facebook & Twitter

*slow clap*
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

IBTL

Forums posts are always the best way to resolve these issues, aren't they?

I'm sure you know exactly why they banned you, I think I can figure it out. The real question is do you think a PERSON sat there and banned you, or do you think it was some sort of automatic chargeback ban? Questions questions.

If you can't figure it out... It happened again
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-06-2014 at 05:24 AM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

You're an idiot QQ, go back and crawl under your rock. I'm posting here in the hope that SOMEONE call tell me what is going on as Evony close my support tickets and do not respond.

[quote] From the third support ticket posted over this issue ...
    How many support tickets do I need to open to get this issue clarified? What do I need to do now? Can you PLEASE respond with some information? How much is the recall amount for? Could I have a copy of the PayPal transaction?

Account Action: Temporarily Frozen
    Greetings,
    Access to this account has been temporarily disabled due to a payment issue that requires your immediate action in response to this message. We would appreciate it if you could contact PayPal/Moneybookers or the credit card issuing bank to reauthorize this payment if you are the legitimate account/card holder, or have the owner‚s authorization to make this purchase with Evony.
    We appreciate your cooperation as we together attempt to resolve this issue. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may experience and will reactive your Evony account as soon as your payment's review is complete. Please be aware that we will be unable to provide any additional information regarding this matter until the conclusion of the investigation.
    If you would like to place a further enquiry about this Evony account, please send us a new ticket to support@evony.com.
    Thank you again for your time and patience in this matter. It is appreciated.
    Best Regards,
    Account Administration
    Your Evony-Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Alliendre View Post
    You're an idiot QQ, go back and crawl under your rock. I'm posting here in the hope that SOMEONE call tell me what is going on as Evony close my support tickets and do not respond.
    How am I an idiot? You know why your banned, what is there to ask? Your account got charged back. Where is the question? Is everyone who tells you true things an idiot just because you don't want to hear them? Maybe you shouldn't have asked us anything.

I don't think you know what QQ means.

Also, it is against the forum rules to post responses from Evony. If anyone here is an idiot, it is you. Nobody will answer your question. We care even less than Evony.
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-06-2014 at 05:24 AM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

You see I dont know why I was banned. I know someone malicously put coins on my account and recalled 3 weeks ago. I know I paid for that issue to get my account unfrozen. I don't know what the issue is this tiime, but the Transaction ID is the same as the August 14 issue. The date of this transactions is also August 14. I've now opened 3 support tickets with Evony - 2 of them have been deleted. They have not responded to the third, nor has Dave responded to my PM's as he originally requested. Nor has there been any response to my emails sent to Evony support.

So you tell me, seeing as you seem to know it all, why would they wait 2 weeks AFTER a hacking attempt was rectified to send me a second notification with the same transaction DATE and ID??

Poor thing.. Paying them twice for the same pack you didn't even want ;(

This junk really upsets me! Ignore that other idiot, he's just trolling for the sake of trolling. I assume I got rebanned because I never paid them, and even though the cents were removed and I was advised the issue closed it appears that some form of idiocy caused it to be a problem again. You, you paid for it so there should be no outstanding discrepancy for you to worry about. This makes me wonder if there is something or someone malicious that is working in evony, or hacking their systems or bribing someone. Hard to tell, but clearly there's real problems in evony.
    Give Straight Amulets, Remove the Packaging from Facebook Gifts!
    http://www.causes.com/causes/574667

I've paid double the amount in question for both attacks. And still nothing. No response, no reply. They didn't even send me an email address with the last attack to say where to send the money, but PayPal keeps a record of it in your history. I keep waiting to find this third ticket closed without response from Evony. But I have taken screenshots of the entire thread. Not sure what my options are now, give them few days seeing as its the weekend and then contact PayPal directly myself see if they can work out what is going on, and contact Facebook also to report this as fraud and see what my legal options are as I have now paid for items that were not delivered to my account.

Yeah ... return to Guild Wars 1, or 2 or World of Warcraft, or Aion ... or finish my dual diplomas ... hmm. But that's what Evony developers want me to do I think. And you know us girls don't like you boys getting what you want, unless it's what we want