Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What the **** is goinig on?

Quote Originally Posted by Alliendre View Post
    Yeah ... return to Guild Wars 1, or 2 or World of Warcraft, or Aion ... or finish my dual diplomas ... hmm. But that's what Evony developers want me to do I think. And you know us girls don't like you boys getting what you want, unless it's what we want
    You should contact paypal to see if you can get reimburswd if evony isn't responding and see if you can stop that paypal from making purchases. Waiting for ev to protect your account ia like waiting for an egg to boil on the sidewalk it won't happen

Evony has yet to respond to my tickets and I was banned too for the second time due to fraudulent credit card transactions. Its running rampant, allot of players have been banned.

No, a lot have not been banned. There is a group of accounts that were attacked, and I'm going to get this issue resolved. (again.)

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    No, a lot have not been banned. There is a group of accounts that were attacked, and I'm going to get this issue resolved. (again.)
    Are you the only person that works here Dave? Are you Evony or just evonys b1tch?Why is the world round?
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I doubt there is any chance of compensation over this. Unable to log in for an entire week, but during a promotional free food week? During which time because of Evony's stuff up, players have lost towns, heroes, plus resources. Or is there going to be an explanation as to what happened to our accounts?

My account is unbanned now. I'm sorry for those who lost things. After the last incident I gave all of my HH and HC to a friend and I'm glad I did. Thanks Dave for helping. Can you check with HR to see if they can hire at least one additional real person capable of reading responses and tickets?
    Give Straight Amulets, Remove the Packaging from Facebook Gifts!
    http://www.causes.com/causes/574667

......................................... system denys your login for the moment?? why am I seeing this message! And how long will this problem exist, I have lots of troops and that need to be fed on a daily basis! Server 187

My gamer email is different from my actual email as I don't like being spammed by advertisements! I have set up a secondary email which is good through my account settings! Pls any help would be greatly appreciated! I have one other account that runs on the same server, which my son plays from time to time, and hes able to login to his!

Ok have just viewed my account in question from my sons account, and found that it has been put into Holiday mode! :/ did someone else do this, or is it basic procedure when a account is temp suspended!??
    Last edited by jimenezdidi; 09-14-2014 at 03:22 AM. Reason: info

Quote Originally Posted by jimenezdidi View Post
    ......................................... system denys your login for the moment?? why am I seeing this message! And how long will this problem exist, I have lots of troops and that need to be fed on a daily basis! Server 187

My gamer email is different from my actual email as I don't like being spammed by advertisements! I have set up a secondary email which is good through my account settings! Pls any help would be greatly appreciated! I have one other account that runs on the same server, which my son plays from time to time, and hes able to login to his!

Ok have just viewed my account in question from my sons account, and found that it has been put into Holiday mode! :/ did someone else do this, or is it basic procedure when a account is temp suspended!??
    son? lol

you've been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jimenezdidi View Post

banned bruh. It being in holiday means it's a bad ban too, lol.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Well PayPal got back to me, unlike Evony. Yes I am unbanned for no other reason than I paid the outstanding fees for the fourth time. Seems that because I made the first payment to Evony in Australian Dollars, in my hurry to pay, I forgot to switch from AU to US on the payment screen.Evony replied in the service thread that they cannot accept AU$, so paid again in AU$, and the money sat in my PayPal account unaccepted. The second time I got banned - which is what started this whole "What the **** is going on thread* was PayPal returning my funds to me after Evony refused them.

Yup that's right, Evony refused to accept the payment and then banned me for it. Work that one out.