Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the **** is goinig on?

kinda makes sense now, I filed a complaint as I had been double charged for the second time now, on two different occasions, but the first time I let it go, thinking maybe it was just an honest mistake, as I never had problems with this before!! But then it happened again about a week later when I payed for 10$ worth of cents, I got double charged on the same day! So I filed a complaint to paypal, two days later, banned lol, guess they want to keep the 150$ plus I spent on the game and because I refused to be rob! well got robbed anyways it seems, my account is blocked! Guess they prefer to make money by satisfying the low budget gamers and suspending the real money makers! oh well, I got xbox live

and yes believe it or not my son! im 37 and have teenagers in my household, which is called a family, you know people still have those! Guess in everyones eyes a second account in the same household automatically means your a liar and a cheater hahaha, oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by jimenezdidi View Post
    kinda makes sense now, I filed a complaint as I had been double charged for the second time now, on two different occasions, but the first time I let it go, thinking maybe it was just an honest mistake, as I never had problems with this before!! But then it happened again about a week later when I payed for 10$ worth of cents, I got double charged mi the same day! So I filed a complaint to paypal, two days later, banned lol, guess they want to keep the 150$ plus I spent on the game and because I refused to be rob! well got robbed anyways it seems, my account is blocked! Guess they prefer to make money by satisfying the low budget gamers and suspending the real money makers! oh well, I got xbox live
    Sounded like you had paypal do a chargeback on a transaction that will get you banned in a second

everyone should quit.....then you'd have no fear of anything like this happening. plus, you'd have something you may have forgot you ever had....a life worth living in the real world.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1