Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC and Population Regeneration Glitch

It sucks. Please sort it out asap.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

I think I have identified the common thread of the problem: the "server tick" is disabled.

All these functions are tied to the "server tick":
    1) Population regeneration in player cities every 6 minutes -- not working! So once troops are built, the resource fields produce no food, no lumber, no iron, nothing, because there is no labour force and no idle population.
    2) Loyalty, population and resource regeneration in NPCs -- every time a player farms an NPC (and the carts are coming back empty), the loy drops in the NPC and does not creep back up. It should creep up every 6 minutes -- not working! Each farmwave takes it down furrther. Eventually players begin accidentally capping NPCs and then accidentally cap each other.
    3) Loy in red target cities drops by way of attacks to somewhere in the 12-15 range and then stops! NPCs will go to zero, because the server tick does not intervene to slow the descent. But player cities stop at 12 or so and then autodrop by 1 point every 6 minutes -- not working!

This has nothing to do with server abuse or botting. Some people will go into refuge in a few hours. Everyone will go into refuge in a few days. The market will get saturated with food buys at 150. The whole virtual economy will collapse.

I am on ss46, but this is happennig everywhere!

I'd type something but I'd get accused of trolling by the evony forum squad.

Just say is great to hit a level ten, and not get anything out of it.
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

same thing on ss56.
    ok, who broke evony?
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

This is true on SS57 as well. ALL npcs are FOREVER empty of troops and resources. Our waves get stuck for awhile, population regneration is nonexistent, only thing that works is pop raising comforting. Also loy dropping of cities doesn't work often takes a few hrs to drop 1 loy regardless of continuous hitting. Like someone said above, something is wrong with the evony tick thing that has things occur every 6 mins. on the bright side, an unforeseen side effect is you CAN'T refuge, and if u do its only like once every 6 hrs.

hoping that they fix it at maintenance tomorrow.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Same on ss46....... :-/

We're having the same issue with loyalty and resources not being raised on NPC's on SS56.

Quote Originally Posted by HardTruths View Post
    It's the player who is NOT botting that will be hit the hardest if NPCs don't regenerate resources.
    I'm not arguing with you on the stupidest counter point ever. I simply said it would be interesting, calm yourself down.

But just so you know, nobody cares about non coiners and non botters. Nobody cares. Nobody. They don't generate direct revenue and they aren't causing all the problems.
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-11-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

ANY up date ??????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Canon
    Chosen_72 - SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem...