Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC and Population Regeneration Glitch

Default population issue

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyG View Post
    We are having the exact same issues on ss73.
    this a scout of level 5 npc 1bout 20 minutes after i hit it
    battless73.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20140912/43/54/43545505cb0a8a43add6b8a09157c29f.xml

DaveMata only looks at threads for about 2 minutes every day. If he didn't see it then I guess we won't get an answer. As for Tech support they don't give a damn any more. Lets face it when stuff gets broken it stays broken for ages.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

2 minutes a day is enough to see every post made. So no excuse for not seeing certain topics.

evony fix ss56 and the other servers please, o wait you don't give a damn about old servers now, you make your money on people coining on new servers, hence why you open new servers all the time

it is the same on SS72 and SS75, please fix it immediately

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    evony fix ss56 and the other servers please, o wait you don't give a damn about old servers now, you make your money on people coining on new servers, hence why you open new servers all the time
    They don't open them as rapidly as thry used to. The player rate is pretty abysmal at this point. To many people rage quit. In terms of this being fixed anytime soon i would just holiday. I have a question for you tho are the troops in your forest replinishing or the wood or can you have free lumber farming?

Is there any update on this NPC issue? SS75 add to the list

meanwhile troops are still eating food...
    BBee - S144 - TG, SS75 - Asura,0,1

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    can you have free lumber farming?
    The amount of resources you farm from a valley depends on the troops you killed on the valley i.e. the experience you gain (food and wood = xp * 10, iron = xp * 4, stone = xp * 5). So no troop regen on valley is no resources farmed from valley. Only way to res farm is to do cap/release.

wonder the amount of players they lose per day due to this problem?
    4 years

Default Feedback: SS71 has problems with NPC and PC

City loyalty, grievance, repopulation, regeneration, auto-drop on tax/grievance/etc. is all broken for both Player Cities and Non-Player Cities. This means there are no resources available for farming, it means that PC cities are not dropping loyalty from 15 to 0 except via refuge, and so on. Please either resolve this problem or provide and explanation regarding the new city mechanics - assuming this is intended behavior. Thanks!

Also, is the support community still using feedback.evony.com?

http://feedback.evony.com/evony/topi...updating?rfm=1

FoS