Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO DAVE MATA - No response to a ticket for over a month

Finally manage to get a response - and they have perma banned my one and only account for multi accounting and 3rd party software
    You couldnt make it up.
    Meanwhile back in the real world of Evony ss56 others continue running their 100's of accounts and millions of mechanics - and Evony tell me they have ZERO tolerance to 3rd party software and multi accounting

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    Finally manage to get a response - and they have perma banned my one and only account for multi accounting and 3rd party software
    You couldnt make it up.
    Meanwhile back in the real world of Evony ss56 others continue running their 100's of accounts and millions of mechanics - and Evony tell me they have ZERO tolerance to 3rd party software and multi accounting
    Cops have a zero tolerance for drugs too, but plenty of that goes on.

When you get busted your defense shouldn't be "but they do it too". Snitches get killed, get out of that habit or pray you never get arrested.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Where have I "snitched" on anyone?
    Its different having a zero tolerance approach to a few people doing something thats against the rules - compared to probably over 99% of evony players who use a bot.

And you know nothing about what my "defense" was or is - so if your going to comment ( as you usually do ) then don't make assumptions.