Thread: Lines stuck all day.

Default Lines stuck all day.

Isn't it about time the W@nkers who work for Evony start fixing things. How the hell are you supposed to attack anything when troops don't come home?

Yesterday I had stuck lines from 1 hour after maintenance until maintenance today. The Scout that was stuck 45 minutes out finally returned only to be stuck again with a blue line instead of red. So, basically the same hero is stuck and unusable for a second day as its now been 6 hours and he is still not home.

This is pathetic and unacceptable and needs to be dealt with. The whole of server SS46 is messed up with troops not coming home or troops not landing.

This is making the game totally unplayable and having just spent a fair bit of money buying cents I'm very tempted to charge back.

I'm not bothered if I get banned for doing this as the game is unplayable at the moment and I'd rather have the money back to play on a game that works.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Agreed, training hero got stuck between towns for over 10 hours. Every hit had at least 3 stuck lines either blue or red. Totally frustrating and needs to be addressed.

Another 5 hours and still stuck. Do the useless morons from Evony read the forums do we know?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

training hero stuck 22 hrs yesterday, right at 5 so far today, sigh
    Chosen_72, SS46
    We're Chosen, They're Not, That's Their Problem

Quote Originally Posted by mallatar View Post
    Isn't it about time the W@nkers who work for Evony start fixing things. How the hell are you supposed to attack anything when troops don't come home?

Yesterday I had stuck lines from 1 hour after maintenance until maintenance today. The Scout that was stuck 45 minutes out finally returned only to be stuck again with a blue line instead of red. So, basically the same hero is stuck and unusable for a second day as its now been 6 hours and he is still not home.

This is pathetic and unacceptable and needs to be dealt with. The whole of server SS46 is messed up with troops not coming home or troops not landing.

This is making the game totally unplayable and having just spent a fair bit of money buying cents I'm very tempted to charge back.

I'm not bothered if I get banned for doing this as the game is unplayable at the moment and I'd rather have the money back to play on a game that works.
    Hey mallaturd, how many years of your life have you spent wasted on evony?

And how many players (not bots, players), are still playing on 46?