Thread: ss62 back online - now with new stuck lines feature :-|

Default ss62 back online - now with new stuck lines feature :-|

down for 5 hours and now that we finally get back stuck lines everywhere? any help evony?

Thank you admins for stepping up and at least acknowledging that we may be having a problem with our server. Oh wait, my bad, nobody has even noted that there's downtime no less that you know about the stuck lines. In fact your silence is deafening.

from the main evony login page - last post - 7 days ago - re: new server

from the evonygame.com site - last post - LAST MONTH - re: tools of mastery promotion that you stuffed us all on with the cups going bye bye

from evony facebook page - last post - 7 days ago - re: new server announcement

and last but not least - this is what we get to see when we try to play your game - cant farm npcs, cant farm valleys, cant attack players, cant move trainig hero around - cant even holiday your damned account.

sometimes they're stuck for a few mins, sometimes its a few hours. marches yesterday were stuck for half a day or more at times.

so what about it evony - care to even let us know that you understand we're having a problem and are working on it at least?

while i understand this issue is not isolated to OUR server, some feedback would still be nice

wow and now my reply to my own thread is moderated? all i'm asking for is an acknowledgement that someone knows theres a problem ( ie: one of you admin types ) and that you're TRYING to do something about it...

smh
    Last edited by plant.one; 09-17-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by plant.one View Post
    wow and now my reply to my own thread is moderated? all i'm asking for is an acknowledgement that someone knows theres a problem ( ie: one of you admin types ) and that you're TRYING to do something about it...

smh
    Blame the crappy spam filter on that one.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

fair enough, appreciate it getting approved. just frustrating on top of everything we're dealing with
    Last edited by plant.one; 09-17-2014 at 04:24 PM.

to whoever seems to have fixed ss62, thank you.