Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest War ever

Default Biggest War ever

With the oldest server in the game SS37, there seems to be only one more war available left in the server. The war between 725 and 7000. There is not much else left. This war could potentially be the largest 2 alliance war ever. All the other alliances are dead, noobs or bots. So, whilst sitting in my retirement home alliance, with a bag of popcorn, I wish to open a thread and ask across all servers about the BIGGEST ALLIANCE WARS EVER!!!! This can be historical or current.
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way - Thomas Paine.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with his experience

Ooh ss37 finally headed to slog mode huh.

Well the biggest war i can remember would probally be a toss up between:

MISC/DOOM Coalition VS SERVER 6. - Definitely the largest war of server 6, This war lasted the best part of 6 months, Olny ending when The high command of MISCİ (the main ally) was banned due to botting.

OR

Server SS38 VS Dacia. - After the downfall of former server 6 alliances Imperium and the V family after the merger, Dacia was the strongest remaining former S6 alliance, ANd they went To war with the Entire server, At there peak they were fighting: The_just, Crucifix, entropy, Asmodeus, and all assosiated sister alliances (Before sister alliances ment alts) This war lasted the best part of 3 years, By the end dacia had lost a hell of a lot of players, but those who were left, could brawl with the best of em. and taking in players from the leftovers of The V family and Imperium and other former S6 alliances, Dacia became a superpower who dispite a high honour count, could keep up with there heavy hitting neighbours.

Ive never had a war on a new server that was the same, no new server alliances have enough backbone to fight like Dacia did, They fold after a few weeks of the kind of pressure Dacia received.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

The Crux Vs Dacia,Entropy,TJ war has been going for over a year now I think. I'll have to search skype to check on when it actually started.
    -pier117

*sitting on a porch enjoying the view*

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    The Crux Vs Dacia,Entropy,TJ war has been going for over a year now I think. I'll have to search skype to check on when it actually started.
    it would have to be about year now, SS38 is made of long wars i think.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    CRUCIFIX & USARMY/Vets vs The_Just, Dacia and Entropy Started in September 2012.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Well... ss37's "endgame" is really just the continuation of the S1/S2 vs S3 war that started with the merger...

With everyone else either quit, banned or smashed, it does look like we'll probably be hitting 725 in the not-so-distant future.... Alas, Evony is slowly enforcing their "ip connection" rule - but not equally, and not across the board... so basically, whoever gets banned last will probably end up on top...

And anyone who says they aren't running bots / alts in those alliances is LYING to you... the only ones who aren't just have someone running them for them!!
    FrodBonzi - God of GMs
    irc.abducted.us #psychic-doom

Ohh you wish frodbonzi ;-) You all like me to much to ever start a war with us....hmm but then again we have GG, and I'd fight him anyday myself if I wasn't stuck in the same Alliance as him.

Everyday I can find reds with res and troops to kill. It is not 7000's fault that reds are in a crappy position. Many of you had the chance to join us and you instead chose the side/situation you are in. Instead of owning up to it, you sit back and cry that we are not fighting 725.

The situation you put yourselves in is 100% your own doing by way of not expanding your knowledge of the game, the willingness to follow non war minded folks, and the lack of ability to look further down the road. All you want to do is farm and would prefer 7000 vs 725 simply so you can resume your lameness of not fighting and just farm npcs 24/7 to stock pile res you wont use and to put levels on heros that aren't building troops. I'm struggling to find a reason why you think we shouldnt want to take what you poorly defend.

Vicious!
    S3/SS37

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    Everyday I can find reds with res and troops to kill. It is not 7000's fault that reds are in a crappy position. Many of you had the chance to join us and you instead chose the side/situation you are in. Instead of owning up to it, you sit back and cry that we are not fighting 725.

The situation you put yourselves in is 100% your own doing by way of not expanding your knowledge of the game, the willingness to follow non war minded folks, and the lack of ability to look further down the road. All you want to do is farm and would prefer 7000 vs 725 simply so you can resume your lameness of not fighting and just farm npcs 24/7 to stock pile res you wont use and to put levels on heros that aren't building troops. I'm struggling to find a reason why you think we shouldnt want to take what you poorly defend.

Same ol whiners eh?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

the day that war actually starts may be a good day for everyone, would be an interesting war i think