Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: built up experience points on a hero dissapearing during maintainance

Default built up experience points on a hero dissapearing during maintainance

hey evony can you explain why people are loosing built up lvls in experience points on heroes during your maintainance periods
    I have had 75 lvls taken from a hero I was building up, and before you say it and say send in a help ticket I did that and got told sorry the time period to be able to do anything had passed, well that's not acceptable, I put a help ticket in the day it happened, was not my fault you took 5 days to read it and reply to me, I have since spammed you with mails and had 1 reply saying
    Leon Sep 25 2014, 04:23 AM

Dear Player,

Thank you for your letter.

We are always at your service! Again, it's really a complicated function on settling this issue on Evony and we do not have an estimated date for a fix to this issue.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that may cause to you on account of this issue.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Evony Team
    and since then ive spammed with help tickets and got no reply since
    if its so hard to fix , easy fix add my account with 75 onwars, simple, and why is it taking lvls from peoples heros, this needs to be fixed asap

I think its only been 5 days and you need to calm down. This is something that they fix. Posting helpspot tickets here won't help you, it is actually against the rules.

What level is your hero and how much XP is 75 levels?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

at the point wen the built up levels was taken the hero was only about 1100 what ever difference that makes,
    and as its only been 4 days guess again, my first ticket was the 19th wen it happened, and as for posting it here hey they don't answer help tickets so why not, atleast if other people have same issue which I know they have they mite do something about it, so instead of trolling and butting in, go do 1

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    at the point wen the built up levels was taken the hero was only about 1100 what ever difference that makes,
    and as its only been 4 days guess again, my first ticket was the 19th wen it happened, and as for posting it here hey they don't answer help tickets so why not, atleast if other people have same issue which I know they have they mite do something about it, so instead of trolling and butting in, go do 1
    1. I didn't troll anything. It was 5 days since the response. 5 days since they knew it happened. Logically they wouldn't have been able to fix it in the days between you writing the ticket and them reading it as they didn't know the problem existed. From that point, 5 days is not a long time for something like this.

2. Butting in? If you didn't want replies other than "ya I hate evony, they suck" (witch are useless replies) then you should not have picked a public forum to cry on.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

for starters its not been 5 days as I have stated, 1st ticket went in on the 19th September, and today is now the 2nd October, 2 weeks today ive started sending help tickets in, and still no fix or even any more replies
    as for the butting in and starting the thread ive started as not for I hate evony but as a post so if other people have same thing happened to them they could comment on it aswell so that just mayby evony might see and do something about it
    its not a case of crying its a case of getting something fixed and a response from evony from the help tickets
    so again, you commenting and butting in wen and if this has not happened to you is about as much use and help as a wet paper bag,
    but if you feel the need to comment on every post in forums you go for it,,

for starters its not been 5 days as I have stated, 1st ticket went in on the 19th September, and today is now the 2nd October, 2 weeks today ive started sending help tickets in, and still no fix or even any more replies
    as for the butting in and starting the thread ive started as not for I hate evony but as a post so if other people have same thing happened to them they could comment on it aswell so that just mayby evony might see and do something about it
    its not a case of crying its a case of getting something fixed and a response from evony from the help tickets
    so again, you commenting and butting in wen and if this has not happened to you is about as much use and help as a wet paper bag,
    but if you feel the need to comment on every post in forums you go for it,,
    You are not very good at reading. If they responded on the 25th then the days between the 19th and the 25th do not count towards them fixing the problem, because they did not know about it.

Who said this never happened to me? It has. And 5 days is not long time when it comes to them fixing it.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

well read again, help ticket went in on 19th had reply 25th so that's 7days not 5, as for not enough time, is now been 15 days since I put help ticket in, if its so complicated to fix it only way I see to keep paying customers happy is reinburse my account with onwars to cover the lost lvls, but they don't and wont, it woulnd be so bad if they even kept me informed on whats going on instead of ignoring me
    its supposed to be CUSTOMER SERVICE, which kind of means me the paying customer, its not great CUSTOMER SERVICE wen all they do is ignore, I had a reply from davematta in private message about the issue asking how did it happen, how the hell do I know how its happened all I know it has, so its clearly a game fault which needs to be sorted

only defensive experience is lost at maint, its been this way for a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

only way I see to keep paying customers happy is reinburse my account with onwars to cover the lost lvls, but they don't and wont

You must be trolling rn.

By the amazing Luda

explains where my billions of xp went when i got to 2billion honor all my xp disappeared when i woke up in the morning :x