Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: built up experience points on a hero dissapearing during maintainance

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvalona View Post
    The best solution for that is don't have an account. No login issues, no stuck troops, no spinning clock that makes doing the simplest thing a tragic ongoing waste of time, no daily amulet pumping out 20k stone(or my personal favourite, a Junior Battalion) to an account on a 3rd generation server, no random, unexplained downtime. Not a complete list but it's all gold
    You know you can do other thing while evony is down its amazing. Me persobally i go out and play basketball. If its late at night i watch a movie or hang out with friends. Life doesn't have to revolve around the game. Ps you stop getting 20k stone at townhall six unless your a prestige farmer and don't have a th above 10

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    You know you can do other thing while evony is down its amazing. Me persobally i go out and play basketball. If its late at night i watch a movie or hang out with friends. Life doesn't have to revolve around the game. Ps you stop getting 20k stone at townhall six unless your a prestige farmer and don't have a th above 10
    i like those above 10 th's too

I'm enjoying retirement and being free from the whole experience. It was fun for a while, no regrets, but now it's time for other things.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    hey evony can you explain why people are loosing built up lvls in experience points on heroes during your maintainance periods
    I have had 75 lvls taken from a hero I was building up, and before you say it and say send in a help ticket I did that and got told sorry the time period to be able to do anything had passed, well that's not acceptable, I put a help ticket in the day it happened, was not my fault you took 5 days to read it and reply to me, I have since spammed you with mails and had 1 reply saying
    Leon Sep 25 2014, 04:23 AM

Dear Player,

Thank you for your letter.

We are always at your service! Again, it's really a complicated function on settling this issue on Evony and we do not have an estimated date for a fix to this issue.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that may cause to you on account of this issue.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Evony Team
    and since then ive spammed with help tickets and got no reply since
    if its so hard to fix , easy fix add my account with 75 onwars, simple, and why is it taking lvls from peoples heros, this needs to be fixed asap
    Oh, you're losing experience on your hero? Oh, you lost 75 levels worth of experience? Oh, you want 75 On Wars added to your account?

TL;DR- Evo knows how you're building your heroes exp. Stop cluttering the forums with stuff you know no one with power is going to even acknowledge.