Thread: Always layer your phracts

Default Always layer your phracts

http://www.evonyurl.com/2v3z78

Sittin here minding my own business watching warr bombs and SB's splat. Then i see this "lovely" wave being sent :rofl:
    Not the best defence, but not one you see often :)

What was even funnier, it was vs a 9 set (me defending, and I had the 9 set) and enemy was a 15 set.

After that splatted, he wonders what to send next. Hmm, an archbow? :duh:
    http://www.evonyurl.com/whmd3r

After that splatted they stuck to SB's that only killed 10k arch (on a troop city ****ty layered and a lv 83 attack hero on defence)
    and warr bombs that hit nothing, so after all this boring flashing, i decided to take my 15 set acct and send archbows to show em how its done :)
    http://www.evonyurl.com/wirz9n

and i thought "vets" were better then this!!! Guess not. at least newbs send waves that actually make sense :p

(All reports were done on Ca4, in alliance 37323, and red's affiliated in this collage was shockers.)
    My accounts:
    Destroyer - 9 set main
    DragonKai - 15 set alt (yes i know it's weird, but Drag was a gifted acct with less troops then my 9set)
    and yes evony cant chase me down for this because its different accts on diff servers (39 and 45) who were merged into one ;)

Shockers:
    villan - 15 set
    EvanE - 12 set
    Elayne - Unknown (warr and SB's)

Just thought i'd share one of my first real defence's on age 2. Was a fun bit :)

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Having different accounts on different servers that were merged has nothing to do with having different accounts on the same server.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

exactly, once theyre on the same server it is multiaccounting, and youre supposed to pick one :P

Errrrr....fail? But thanks for posting. Please come again.
    83 - rtafishalinsanity - IMMT - retired
    133 - RTA - IMMT - retired
    ss63 - Slapstick - Tyrant - retired
    159 - solonely - None - just frolicking around
    160 - Laaaaaaagggggg
    168 - hahahahaha

so you come to the forum to slate a fellow gamer about how bad his attack waves are but openly admit to blatant cheating in order to retaliate to said bad attacks.

maybe you should strain your noodle a little harder before posting next time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    My accounts:
    Destroyer - 9 set main
    DragonKai - 15 set alt (yes i know it's weird, but Drag was a gifted acct with less troops then my 9set)
    and yes evony cant chase me down for this because its different accts on diff servers (39 and 45) who were merged into one
    your logic here is just....well, its just fantastic.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    so you come to the forum to slate a fellow gamer about how bad his attack waves are but openly admit to blatant cheating in order to retaliate to said bad attacks.

maybe you should strain your noodle a little harder before posting next time lol

your logic here is just....well, its just fantastic.
    Nobody said he was the brightest crayon in the box. In his own little world his logic works, but for everyone else living outside of his world, his logic just doesn't make any sense.

I've been out of this game for far too long, Cush and Gamble please help me out here, would layering phracts against a 5k defense make any difference as suppose to a phract bomb?
    Last edited by Calvertrevlac; 10-10-2014 at 11:13 AM.

i don't play now either, but it would make quit a difference with good layering, especially with the 15 set. if there were more abatis then the layers would not of helped so much.
    Last edited by Gamble; 10-10-2014 at 01:00 PM.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1