Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Molkkan's WarCity is Toast (City Capture)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    Nice city and hero cap- taking down a big guy in todays game is always a big achievement- so well done. However- i must say phract smacks with Inn heroes make me die inside a little every time.
    Well there were some that weren't low Level Heroes http://ww.evonyurl.com/itb270

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    Well there were some that weren't low Level Heroes http://ww.evonyurl.com/itb270
    Yes i liked them, although the sword,pikes, warrior,worker,ram are not necessary. Just wish you had used more like that!- you'd have mauled it at a much cheaper cost! Good job though, hilarious city cap. Feel minor sympathy for the victim but he should of had team-mates watching war reports anyway.- dont know anything about your server but shows there are too many people in his alliance holidaying and being negligent on keeping an eye on things- we have similar alliances on my server. Was there much res in it?
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Great city cap.

Not a bad cap, he seems salty/butthurt about this issue though.

Not much to say about the mech hits but holy geezus those phract waves are horrible. 50k cavs to layer the phracts vs the rams and the cavs dont even kill anything. warriors pikes swords and rams that die after the phracts makes no sense. Since there are 3 defending ranged units with enough fire power to 1shot phracts, phracts with hbr 6 or 10 on a battle field set at 1700 need 2 rounds to get with in range and attack. Minimum necessary troops for maximum efficiency would be 1:scout 1:arch 1:cav 156246: phract 1:ballista, no need for a pult it will only slow the wave's march time down. Round 1 all troops move from fastest to slowest, next phase defending archers attack the 1 ballista, defending ballista attack attackers 1 archer, defending pult attacks attackers 1 scout, defending rams attack the nearest unit with in range in this case is the cav. Round 2 Everything with out a target in range moves again, phracts are now with in range of everything. Since everything is on the same range line (0) the phracts trade fire with what ever unit has the highest combine attack value. Moral of my bored rant dont post crap reports on the forums bragging.
    Last edited by Ruffridah; 08-15-2015 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    Yes i liked them, although the sword,pikes, warrior,worker,ram are not necessary. Just wish you had used more like that!- you'd have mauled it at a much cheaper cost! ?
    I'm pretty sure he didn't send any workers. As far as what wasn't necessary trans, pults and 49999 cav were also not necessary