Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How to create a game like evony?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4

    Default How to create a game like evony?

    How did you guys create Evony and what on?
    I would like to know, as I would love to create my own game like evony, and make it online and a browser game.
    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Find a Chinese game with open code, get sued by Microsoft and change the name.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Find a Chinese game with open code, get sued by Microsoft and change the name.
    lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Find a Chinese game with open code, get sued by Microsoft and change the name.
    Seriously though... how do you?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Alot of start up money to invest time and effort into a game and the computers to run it :P

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0DiZa5TeR0 View Post
    Alot of start up money to invest time and effort into a game and the computers to run it :P
    I understand that, but which software may I ask?

  7. #7

    Default

    First, you need to learn c++ or have some knowledge of c++...Then you can either get the available reverse engineered files from "somewhere"(Already fully functional,people can register etc but it's age I) or you can reverse engineer your own. It will take a long time to reverse engineer it on your own(3 months maybe) but it'll be worth it.

    The knowledge of c++ is necessary because most of it is in c++

    Also, no special software needed except for a c++ compiler(e.x Codeblocks), to reverse engineer is pretty easy, A lot easier than run escape. If you want more information contact me and I'll lead you where you need to go
    Last edited by J A Y; 10-25-2014 at 10:55 AM.

  8. #8

    Default

    What seems to be the problem with you guys there? Why can't you keep this game running smooth? This Lag has been going on for months and it is not getting better. Do you just not know how to fix it??
    Maybe you should hire someone who at least has a clue as to what is wrong.
    We are tired of the lack of service from your service and tech departments.
    We are also tired of tickets going unanswered or we just get the same generic response over and over........... why don't you at least have a REAL PERSON answer our tickets and complaints.
    IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS, JUST TELL US THAT.
    I promise we will think more or you than responding with your generic responses


    Come on guys, get it together.....

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwimmer View Post
    What seems to be the problem with you guys there? Why can't you keep this game running smooth? This Lag has been going on for months and it is not getting better. Do you just not know how to fix it??
    Maybe you should hire someone who at least has a clue as to what is wrong.
    We are tired of the lack of service from your service and tech departments.
    We are also tired of tickets going unanswered or we just get the same generic response over and over........... why don't you at least have a REAL PERSON answer our tickets and complaints.
    IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS, JUST TELL US THAT.
    I promise we will think more or you than responding with your generic responses


    Come on guys, get it together.....
    Sorry Daddy, I'll try harder next time.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  10. #10

    Default

    If you want to make a game like Evony you won't be doing such a good job i guess

    Lag, lag, lag...
    Aye aye capt'n

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •