Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evoween 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by rbstoker View Post
    If what you are saying is true why did everyone on my friends list get a Malebolge Chest just like when you normally buy coins and send them a chest. However, I did not receive my 3 Malebolge Chests for buying coins.
    Because that is how the gift exchange works, and has for years.

You get a key and a package for a $30 purchase, as well as the option to send the chest to your friends.
    You did that.
    Now, your friends can send it back to you.

This is not a new mechanic.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Starting today, Evoween 2014 is on!

For more info, go here: http://evonygame.com/?p=1484

Haunted Castles, Chest Exchange, Stone of Finding!
    Hmmm, Stone of Finding! i like what i am seeing. Has anyone tested it yet? does it work?

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

DaveMata.... question.... How long do the 50% food buffs last? The promo blog doesn't mention when the buffs needed to be used by (usually there is fine print down at the bottom, none this time). On the last promo, there was big confusion over the end date. Can you verify the correct end date?
    DukeyDevil
    UnDvided Host - CA2 server

the advertisement also said that the halloween castles would be items that you could get from wheel spins, i've been watching world chat on ss78 all day today and yesterday and have not seen a single haunted castle, though people are spinning the wheel so much its lagging the server into being pretty much unplayable.

one question Dave about the new hero item.

Player A attacks player B with hero Zena

Player B caps hero Zena persues Zena

Player B sends Zena out to attack Player C

within that 24 hour item use period also durning the march above payer A uses this item to get Zena back

what happens to the attack that player B sent to play C since there here is not there anymore due to the use of the new item?

Well i tried the item "Stone of Finding" last night. Seems if the hero is captured and the account that captured it dismiss the hero then you can't recall the hero

lost a lvl 1012 on an attack, went to use the item within 10 seconds of losing said hero and got the message that i could not recall a dismissed hero.

Might want to consider looking into that as the item has zero value if i can't recall my attack hero's because the target is just going to dismiss them the moment they get them.

i still like the idea of the item, but i think it needs to allow to recall the hero even if the target is going to dismiss the hero. in fact why not allow dismissed hero's to be recalled as long as done in the 24 hr limit? i am sure there are people out there that have dismissed a hero by mistake that would love the chance to get their hero back.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Well i tried the item "Stone of Finding" last night. Seems if the hero is captured and the account that captured it dismiss the hero then you can't recall the hero

lost a lvl 1012 on an attack, went to use the item within 10 seconds of losing said hero and got the message that i could not recall a dismissed hero.

Might want to consider looking into that as the item has zero value if i can't recall my attack hero's because the target is just going to dismiss them the moment they get them.

i still like the idea of the item, but i think it needs to allow to recall the hero even if the target is going to dismiss the hero. in fact why not allow dismissed hero's to be recalled as long as done in the 24 hr limit? i am sure there are people out there that have dismissed a hero by mistake that would love the chance to get their hero back.
    I am definitely someone who will dismiss a hero if I cap it and dont have enough nations, or if I dont deem the hero good enough to use my nation medals on. Or if I just dont like the person hehe. If you cannot afford to lose the hero.....dont send it on an attack I do not think this item should give peeps back heroes they lose and it gets dismissed. Casualties of war, right?

given the opportunity everyones gonna dismiss your hero lol

I think you folks are missing the point. I believe idea behind the Stone was to get folks to attack with HHs (which no one in their right mind does now) and take advantage of the HH's leadership for larger attack waves (200k+). Nobody dismisses a captured HH. If you know you can get the HH back through the Stone, you'd use HH. It adds another dimension to the game in Age 2.
    DukeyDevil
    UnDvided Host - CA2 server

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyG View Post
    If you cannot afford to lose the hero.....dont send it on an attack I do not think this item should give peeps back heroes they lose and it gets dismissed. Casualties of war, right?
    Yeah but late game you have to send big heros to make hitting the ultra CompactCDs worth wile, a few lvl 800+ heros will make mockerys of even the strongest intel heros. You gotta risk big to win big.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.