Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Evoween 2014!

Promo has caused so much lag on SS72, cant wait for it to be over. Have lost more than a 50% buff can ever replace.

90secs to see a report is the norm, 5mins plus to send out 9 waves.

It is unplayable at the moment, no incentive to spend at all.

You should take a look Evony staff and decide whether you would buy on SS72.

Will silver keys be offered in the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by SoricSS72 View Post
    90secs to see a report is the norm
    damm, I'm jealous. web version of a report almost always takes 10 min to show up. great when you wanna group attack something that you can't share scout reps etc.

I won a chest on the wheel! But what does the Malenbolgian Key do?

It opens a chest.

lol ok now I'm seeing a little cake icon at the top left of the screen that says reduce troop upkeep by 100% ...... evony toying with my emotions.... left of screen makes me happy, right of screen makes me sad feels like I'm on a pendulum... upkeep.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Yeah but late game you have to send big heros to make hitting the ultra CompactCDs worth wile, a few lvl 800+ heros will make mockerys of even the strongest intel heros. You gotta risk big to win big.
    I agree. Thats why I build heroes specifically for attacking. If I lose them, its not devastating. (although i still dont like losing ANY heroes) I just think that any hero you send, you have to be ok about possibly losing it to the defender. Then you move a new one in from another city and attack again

Quote Originally Posted by SoricSS72 View Post
    Promo has caused so much lag on SS72, cant wait for it to be over. Have lost more than a 50% buff can ever replace.

90secs to see a report is the norm, 5mins plus to send out 9 waves.

It is unplayable at the moment, no incentive to spend at all.

You should take a look Evony staff and decide whether you would buy on SS72.
    Yeah, the lag on ss73 is unbearable atm as well. Nothing will time correctly, and you are lucky to get any waves to launch at all. Reports dont show for what seems like hours after they should post. But I do love the Evoween treats and upkeep reduction. I just wish we could have the good stuff without so much of the bad

Evony is not playing the game, My host has bought chests on both 72 and 75 and did not receive them. On 72, they took her money and nothing was delivered, no chests, no keys, no cents no vesta's of which I was supposed to receive one

on75 they gave her the coins bit again no chest, no keys and no vesta's which again I was supposed to receive one and when she contacted them to complain, their answer was that she was not allowed to contact them. What nonsense is this, Ucool is a company from which we purchase goods and are entitled to receive those goods. What Ucool is doing is theft

there is no other word for it but theft and I, as a lawyer, am looking into taking Ucool to court and sue for damages

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyG View Post
    Yeah, the lag on ss73 is unbearable atm as well. Nothing will time correctly, and you are lucky to get any waves to launch at all. Reports dont show for what seems like hours after they should post. But I do love the Evoween treats and upkeep reduction. I just wish we could have the good stuff without so much of the bad
    The promo isn't causing the lag, the food buff warriors are causing the lag. Half your server only comes out of holiday for free upkeep... and right now is free upkeep (with vesta). The lag you're getting now is what your server really SHOULD be experiencing all the time when people actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Evony is not playing the game, My host has bought chests on both 72 and 75 and did not receive them. On 72, they took her money and nothing was delivered, no chests, no keys, no cents no vesta's of which I was supposed to receive one

on75 they gave her the coins bit again no chest, no keys and no vesta's which again I was supposed to receive one and when she contacted them to complain, their answer was that she was not allowed to contact them. What nonsense is this, Ucool is a company from which we purchase goods and are entitled to receive those goods. What Ucool is doing is theft

there is no other word for it but theft and I, as a lawyer, am looking into taking Ucool to court and sue for damages
    They need to fire the English teacher at the law school you attended :/