Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to login?

Any updates on this issue from Evony? Ive seen Surefire is quick to respond to ppl when he feels he has the upper hand, but for a serious issue nothing?

server processing error on ss61 - if we lose cities to those online it's not going to be pretty

by the way - it started at 14:30 server time today 11/14/14 approximately
    Last edited by pab18; 11-14-2014 at 05:30 PM.

I know I've seen it happen

Server processing error now turning up for me on 189 .... came up while i was trying to delete a city for an NPC and made the mistake of logging out to try and clear the problem now can't get back in. Cant log into any other older servers either.

Default Looks like this is Server Wide

Quote Originally Posted by Saint001 View Post
    Server processing error now turning up for me on 189 .... came up while i was trying to delete a city for an NPC and made the mistake of logging out to try and clear the problem now can't get back in. Cant log into any other older servers either.
    Tried SS58 and SS81, Server Processing Error.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

I made the same exact fatal error - tried to npc a flat - server error - refreshed - bad choice

No-one can get in on CA1 either. Just keep getting the same message of 'Server Processing Error'
    There's nothing to see here... please move along in an orderly fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman1 View Post
    Any updates on this issue from Evony? Ive seen Surefire is quick to respond to ppl when he feels he has the upper hand, but for a serious issue nothing?
    They're always quick to tell people they're wrong, but slow to fix problems their end. Still waiting for my buffs to be returned.
    There's nothing to see here... please move along in an orderly fashion.

Would be nice to hear from Evony on this. I am guessing I am in refuge by now on 189. Market there is fubar so no excess food.

back into 188 ^.^ try logging in now