Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WarCity Crushed (HomerV)

Quote Originally Posted by DEADPOOL666 View Post
    5 of you guys, 2 straight days and you still couldn't clear the city? That's pathetic imo. Took us under 2 hours to kill and cap each of Jim68's cities, something none of you have retaliated on. We've said before you guys won't take on anyone our leaders and you still won't. here's their names so you can make new posts if you ever get the balls to try em
    DEADPOOL
    BabyG
    BullDog1
    Mystie
    do you have the guts? NOPE

gratz on FAILING TO CRUSH HOMER'S WC. His mech was moved so you didn't kill that much. He was in your hub capping and looting for 3 months and it took you that long to mount a resistance and you still couldn't clear 1 city with 500 of your cities? FAIL LMAO

Thanks for giving us all your heroes and exp

Oh ps we actually have a ss57 server page so you don't need to make new ones every 3 months when you actually try to fight back
    Well it's kinda hard to attack her (Mystie) when she is in Truce, lol http://prntscr.com/527blc
    Last edited by LtRingo; 11-02-2014 at 02:34 AM.

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

hmm and deadpool - babyg and bd are in holliday
    thanks milly for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by *zhay View Post
    Yes they are. Mystie was in Peacetime until we ported over for Dp's challenge, LoL

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    1.5m arch is pretty impressive, Who do we know who has beaten that i wonder...
    lol 1.5m arch was impressive 2 years or more ago.. i come back to these forums hoping to see something like 5m arch in 1 hit with the size heroes should be by now this should not be an unrealistic goal.. the game has regressed, the players have gotten worse
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Default Yuuuuup

Quote Originally Posted by *zhay View Post

Went in hols at 3:20am, u decide to port in at 5am , shame it would have been good.

Now just have to wait for evony to fix the server as having waves stuck for 27hrs ain't really that great.

See your still turtled up in hols though zhay and still no war reports from you.

Lets hope Evony sort its game out pretty soon, seen a lot of complaints on forums, facebook and twitter but not much progress.

Yep DEADPOOL's challenge, bring everybody, pick a time and place and come teach me a lesson.
    Clearly the things i say bother you all but you won't do anything but cry about it in wc and the forum. If you had any backbone you'd get all your friends and port on my wc. Me being in holiday to save food is just your excuse for not doing it and hitting alts which is more your style anyway. As I keep saying, if you want to be #1 on server and known as a good alliance(your alliance you are in used to be known as a good alliance but that was years ago when it was ran by much better players then you got now), then you need to actually take out some big players. Not just ones in your hub for 3 months, not at maintenance, not farm cities at 5 am. But of course it's not gonna happen cuz you guys are just the leftovers. The leftovers on their leftover accounts. None of you guys even are on your own accounts anymore, just recycled trash trying to be something you're not in really loud voices so everyone hears you. That's why I love the new thread every time when there is actually a ss57 server thread that chronicles our history over the past 5 years. None of which you guys were a part of.
    It's really not that surprising why I don't respect your group. Respect is earned and not cried for in WC. I respected you guys more when you made UA and tried to do your own thing and not pretend you are Virtue_230 which was Barbi's alliance from a server none of you were on. But of course UA died quick lmao.

Here's Ringo's ss57 history: Started in Aries in Burgundy as part of the ss29 coalition. Aries got smeared first by Imhotep/LETHAL and Virtue_230. The corp of Aries joined LETHAL, Ringo was a nobody and left behind. The Aries people we got still in LETHAL say he was always begging for officer even tho he wouldn't do anything. He ended up being taken in by Area51 and a guy named BOTMAN and he fled to safety in Bohemia. BOTMAN of course is just the latest member of Virtue_230 to be thrown to the wolves for not respecting Ringo's authority even tho he begged BOTMAN for a home and got it. Area51 was taken in by Virtue_230 but none of em were good enough to go to the main and were instead stuck in the 4th sub of their alt alliance BBoys4. Even V230 thought they were a joke. Then as the LETHAL/Virtue_230 war dragged on, Virtue_230 needed new members and took in BBoys4, but the only way Ringo would join is if he was made into a presbyter even tho he never attacked or contributed anything. Over time Barbi, KoG,Mustang, Nefer, Birdzilla and the actual leaders of Virtue_230 died/quit/got burned out/lost interest/moved on to WoW and Wartune, they left the alliance to Ringo. Meanwhile Ringo gets ran out of Bohemia and lands in his 3rd state of Carinthia to make his megaSCARDEY hub that if any reds get into he'll have others kill them 3 months later while taking the credit for it lol. Once Ringo got host of Virtue_230 by ahem...virtue of there was no one else to take it and he just has to be in charge... the first thing he did was kill it off and make UA by merging 5T0RM,Silver and Virtue_230. UA lasted about 2 months before being killed and then they decided to go back to Virtue_230 and ride the coattails of an actual real alliance. See what I mean? What part of that says good player, good attacker, good leader? To me it says this is a person that will beg and plead with you to spare his life when he's weak, then stick a knife in your back as soon as you turn it on him.

Don't like what I have to say? Pick a time and place and teach me a lesson. Get all your friends too. You won't hear me say it's unfair to have 3-5+ on just 1 like you guys do. Even other servers are saying, "come on just kill that guy already", lol. Bring it on! Course we all know you won't. Too many alts to mess with, right? lmao

Zhay you spend more time in holiday then anyone I've ever known. Idk why you pretend you are peacetime when you haven't been for years and absolutely REFUSE to spend a single night in peacetime even on free food days.

"Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time"
    Lou Brock
    [DragonflyX]: well, thats me, goodbye, this server realy has gone to the dogs, peops like Deadpool run amock, a joke, so cya

:P are we all really talking trash with our insanely overpowered warcities? You send anything at a city with 200million troops its going to kill something. Now i got a question for you. Who on this forum isn't constantly in holiday to preserve food and can keep up with the 200mil troop warcities...I'll wait

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

ohh - deadpool u are such a sweet boy - u know why noone attack you ? - thats because u always are in holliday too - and if u are out for a few u alway whine in wc.

btw if you had been more online u would properly have the facts right about history of ss57 and ss29 - but i suppose - u do your best ( which all on this server know is not very much )

zhay
    Last edited by *zhay; 11-03-2014 at 04:17 AM.
    thanks milly for the sig

I've only ever holidayed once I think that's a record right there

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    :P are we all really talking trash with our insanely overpowered warcities? You send anything at a city with 200million troops its going to kill something. Now i got a question for you. Who on this forum isn't constantly in holiday to preserve food and can keep up with the 200mil troop warcities...I'll wait
    I carry 35-45 mil arcs, and 2-3 million each mech...so decent war city but not one of the monster intel ones... I don't coin and haven't holidayed since october 2012(and only for 4 days). It can be done. I've only truced 2-3 times in those two years too, and never been wiped.(couple of my farm towns and treb cities have though) and my alliance mates have rescued me many times by porting in to help me when under atttack. I could not keep up with the 200 mil burns even if i wanted to and i am exceptionally organised and until recently active in attacking/plundering people. You don't need to keep up with these guys if you are a non holidayer/ coiner... you just need to have reliable alliance mates to organise a gang-up of 3-5 war cities of similar or slightly smaller size than mine to take down the big war cities if you should be lucky enough to find them out of hols.
    Last edited by Blackhands; 11-06-2014 at 04:03 AM.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?