Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: WarCity Crushed (HomerV)

  1. #21

    Default

    seems as though lethals still butt hurt all the time they can 1v5 and its team work but if others do it then its unfair and a btch move rather funny how that works

  2. #22

    Default

    I read Virtue_230 crushed my war city. I was unaware of that but it seemed to me I had to poke them a little
    to show I'm not crushed at all. So I guess LTRingo, the host of Virtue_230 and the creator of the
    thread stating my war city was crushed is the obvious choice.
    His city War1 is out in the open, yay. Remove some npc's, port in, start hitting.


    http://ww.evonyurl.com/jkklri > 2.08m ponies and 789k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ede3hj > 2.28m ponies and 865k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/djml7p > 2m ponies and 760k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/iz7vzc > 703k ponies and 463k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/r7pgot > 632k ponies and 416k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/nvhp5f > 651k ponies and 428k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/by6q3h > 655k ponies and 431k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/n220uq > 574k ponies and 378k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/7bpmi5 > 654k ponies and 430k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/2m9cr1 > 2.06m ponies and 784k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/vrxa05 > 679k ponies and 447k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/i26mbg > 498k ponies and 328k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/1f4orl > 389k arch, 676k workers and 936k warriors
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/fub0zo > 1.45m arch and 313k warriors
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/51jeqx > 1.39m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/x1xxi4 > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/7yssui > 1.3m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ytpqq7 > 1.26m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/5k1d4l > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/t4abrx > 1.17m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/s3r1ma > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/al52hk > 1.34m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/rym8pp > 1.39m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/s7ni56 > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/0cc0fh > 1.26m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/mg7z3o > 1.25m arch

    After that he ported.

    Total troops killed: 73.410.835

    Worker 989.996
    Warrior 936.984
    Pikeman 943.317
    Swordsman 1.007.375
    Archers 42.454.429
    Cavalry 18.663.774
    Cataphract 8.414.960

    All it took me was 13 minutes

    That's LTRingo for you, creating an entire thread bragging about how they "crushed" my war city,
    (my war city that had 52 Virtue_230 cities within 10 miles, all 52 of them in truce or holiday 2 days after I
    ported there) which they hit with their top 4 war accounts after I farmed that hub for 3 months. Now here he is, or
    should I say was since he ran to lick his wounds, getting slapped around by just me in 13 minutes.

    Ciao,

    HomerV

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Finally Released From The Slammer
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerV View Post
    I read Virtue_230 crushed my war city. I was unaware of that but it seemed to me I had to poke them a little
    to show I'm not crushed at all. So I guess LTRingo, the host of Virtue_230 and the creator of the
    thread stating my war city was crushed is the obvious choice.
    His city War1 is out in the open, yay. Remove some npc's, port in, start hitting.


    http://ww.evonyurl.com/jkklri > 2.08m ponies and 789k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ede3hj > 2.28m ponies and 865k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/djml7p > 2m ponies and 760k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/iz7vzc > 703k ponies and 463k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/r7pgot > 632k ponies and 416k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/nvhp5f > 651k ponies and 428k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/by6q3h > 655k ponies and 431k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/n220uq > 574k ponies and 378k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/7bpmi5 > 654k ponies and 430k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/2m9cr1 > 2.06m ponies and 784k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/vrxa05 > 679k ponies and 447k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/i26mbg > 498k ponies and 328k arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/1f4orl > 389k arch, 676k workers and 936k warriors
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/fub0zo > 1.45m arch and 313k warriors
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/51jeqx > 1.39m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/x1xxi4 > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/7yssui > 1.3m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/ytpqq7 > 1.26m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/5k1d4l > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/t4abrx > 1.17m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/s3r1ma > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/al52hk > 1.34m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/rym8pp > 1.39m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/s7ni56 > 1.29m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/0cc0fh > 1.26m arch
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/mg7z3o > 1.25m arch

    After that he ported.

    Total troops killed: 73.410.835

    Worker 989.996
    Warrior 936.984
    Pikeman 943.317
    Swordsman 1.007.375
    Archers 42.454.429
    Cavalry 18.663.774
    Cataphract 8.414.960

    All it took me was 13 minutes

    That's LTRingo for you, creating an entire thread bragging about how they "crushed" my war city,
    (my war city that had 52 Virtue_230 cities within 10 miles, all 52 of them in truce or holiday 2 days after I
    ported there) which they hit with their top 4 war accounts after I farmed that hub for 3 months. Now here he is, or
    should I say was since he ran to lick his wounds, getting slapped around by just me in 13 minutes.

    Ciao,

    HomerV

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerV View Post
    Total troops killed: 73.410.835

    Worker 989.996
    Warrior 936.984
    Pikeman 943.317
    Swordsman 1.007.375
    Archers 42.454.429
    Cavalry 18.663.774
    Cataphract 8.414.960

    All it took me was 13 minutes

    NOW THAT is smack talking done right. + reps.

    Also Brilliant job, thats some brutal hits there.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Finally Released From The Slammer
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    NOW THAT is smack talking done right. + reps.

    Also Brilliant job, thats some brutal hits there.
    I dunno if SSF could have handled that onslaught.....


  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    NOW THAT is smack talking done right. + reps.

    Also Brilliant job, thats some brutal hits there.
    It's hard enough to find any L3TH4L out of Holiday for 13 Minutes that have Troops. But yes he did a good job on my small support City, congrats Homer for hitting an offline city . BTW when I hit your city you were online and I was attacking manually. He didn't get my Billions of Lumber & Iron or 800 Billion Food or touch my 10 Million Mechs and 18 Million Scouts Holmer or any L3TH4L could never touch my Main War City BOUNTYHNTR (-10 Billion upkeep), lol Usually if a L3TH4L is out of Holiday it's because they are online. When they are in Holiday it's because they are offline it's that simple. For the most part L3TH4L only attack players that are offline when they find an online player that have troops they won't attack. They haven't attacked me in over a year because Number one (1) I have Troops and online for the most part. Majority of the attacks done by Virtue have been against online players that were defending. There is no skill to hitting an offline player using a Bot as Homer did and using the same wave all timed to the second where is the skill in that? I attack manually not by putting some numbers in a Bot and letting it attack for me, it just show a lack of skill.

    L3TH4L main members status:

    BabyG holiday
    BullDog1 holiday
    Molkkan peace
    spiderbat holiday
    NIZZMO holiday
    Radu holiday
    Mirderer holiday
    Lacewing holiday
    DEADPOOL holiday
    brackish holiday
    CroM holiday
    ObelixMMIX holiday
    GreatLordJesus peace
    HomerV holiday
    Swami holiday
    EvolvII holiday
    34TON holiday
    Maddhatter holiday
    R3D holiday
    Enterprise peace
    WAZ holiday
    aliasmaker holiday
    HellBlazer holiday
    BobMarley1 holiday
    Maddhatter holiday
    Julie Marie holiday
    parker1991 peace
    Midnight peace
    Canada peace
    Mystie holiday
    DARKNIGHT holiday
    Fyre peace
    Civ holiday
    Markymark holiday
    BlakWidow peace
    TEMPY peace
    ShakeNbake peace
    MRSPANKY holiday
    MicReed holiday
    SirG peace
    MissSweety peace
    Markymark holiday
    Kalvan holiday

    Respectfully,

    LTRingo
    Host Virtue_230
    ss57
    Last edited by LtRingo; 11-11-2014 at 07:01 PM.

  7. #27

    Default

    -10bill hour upkeep eh how many alts does it take to feed that 100-150 no wonder the server lags
    Last edited by rps1394; 11-11-2014 at 08:43 PM.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rps1394 View Post
    -10bill hour upkeep eh how many alts does it take to feed that 100-150 no wonder the server lags
    i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt more than that. How else could he possibly feed 600 mil archers an around 30 mil mechs plus others just in one city , here is his "main" warcity

    http://www.evonyurl.com/x9jvon <--- the 10 bil upkeep one he is so proud of

    this is just the first hit on his "support" city (sorry for not having a legit scout on it handy but u can see in side none the less)

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/jkklri

    now u consider add 7 more cities to that account an u can take a guess on what u think his overhead is an how many accounts he has to run to feed it nonstop.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Molkkan View Post
    i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt more than that. How else could he possibly feed 600 mil archers an around 30 mil mechs plus others just in one city , here is his "main" warcity

    http://www.evonyurl.com/x9jvon <--- the 10 bil upkeep one he is so proud of

    this is just the first hit on his "support" city (sorry for not having a legit scout on it handy but u can see in side none the less)

    http://ww.evonyurl.com/jkklri

    now u consider add 7 more cities to that account an u can take a guess on what u think his overhead is an how many accounts he has to run to feed it nonstop.
    I like how he called it a support city.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Finally Released From The Slammer
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    It's hard enough to find any L3TH4L out of Holiday for 13 Minutes that have Troops. But yes he did a good job on my small support City, congrats Homer for hitting an offline city . BTW when I hit your city you were online and I was attacking manually. He didn't get my Billions of Lumber & Iron or 800 Billion Food or touch my 10 Million Mechs and 18 Million Scouts Holmer or any L3TH4L could never touch my Main War City BOUNTYHNTR (-10 Billion upkeep), lol Usually if a L3TH4L is out of Holiday it's because they are online. When they are in Holiday it's because they are offline it's that simple. For the most part L3TH4L only attack players that are offline when they find an online player that have troops they won't attack. They haven't attacked me in over a year because Number one (1) I have Troops and online for the most part. Majority of the attacks done by Virtue have been against online players that were defending. There is no skill to hitting an offline player using a Bot as Homer did and using the same wave all timed to the second where is the skill in that? I attack manually not by putting some numbers in a Bot and letting it attack for me, it just show a lack of skill.

    L3TH4L main members status:

    BabyG holiday
    BullDog1 holiday
    Molkkan peace
    spiderbat holiday
    NIZZMO holiday
    Radu holiday
    Mirderer holiday
    Lacewing holiday
    DEADPOOL holiday
    brackish holiday
    CroM holiday
    ObelixMMIX holiday
    GreatLordJesus peace
    HomerV holiday
    Swami holiday
    EvolvII holiday
    34TON holiday
    Maddhatter holiday
    R3D holiday
    Enterprise peace
    WAZ holiday
    aliasmaker holiday
    HellBlazer holiday
    BobMarley1 holiday
    Maddhatter holiday
    Julie Marie holiday
    parker1991 peace
    Midnight peace
    Canada peace
    Mystie holiday
    DARKNIGHT holiday
    Fyre peace
    Civ holiday
    Markymark holiday
    BlakWidow peace
    TEMPY peace
    ShakeNbake peace
    MRSPANKY holiday
    MicReed holiday
    SirG peace
    MissSweety peace
    Markymark holiday
    Kalvan holiday

    Respectfully,

    LTRingo
    Host Virtue_230
    ss57
    Reported for accusing someone of cheating.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •