Thread: CC3 - Troops in valleys lost?

Default CC3 - Troops in valleys lost?

I just noticed 1.8M Cataphracts and 1M Cavalry missing from a valley on CC3. Troops in valleys on other servers are still there. Not valley was not attacked because no troops are healed. Anyone experienced anything similar?
    HC's: 0 0 1 0
    HH's: Lost count

You're not the only player that lost troops in the valley, I lost all of them as well, along with all my resources that I posted in the market in all my cities, they got wiped out after the maintenance the day before yesterday. Loads of troops and heaps of resources in the market place all vanished.

And here is the reply from Evony Customer Service:

Greetings!
    Thank you for contacting Evony Customer Service.
    Evony is a dynamic world that players are expected to explore on their own. The Evony Team is not able to explain battle reports or unexpected battle outcomes. The issue you mentioned is not a bug, technical problem or malfunction, and is therefore not something that can be corrected. If you need further explanation of any game mechanics or other help, you can ask your fellow players, or visit our game forums.
    If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
    Best Regards,
    Customer Service
    Evony Team

So just to clear up things I asked:

So you're saying that it's "not a bug, technical problem or malfunction" when every player on CC3 has lost all marching troops, all camped troops, and all resources offered in the market?

No reply.
    HC's: 0 0 1 0
    HH's: Lost count

I got difference answer to yours, see the 1st answer below :-

Dear Customer,

What you described seems beyond normal occasions in Evony. In this case, please check if this is a misunderstanding or give us obvious proof to clarify this.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Evony Team

How can I provide proof when I didn't realize I would encounter such issue, I would have taken screenshots if only I knew !!!