Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle in Burgundy /ss57) - Defense of Hapsy

Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    Well you know what's embarrassing is you all missed the point of this post. This post was not to say look at all the great attacks, it was to say look at the Great Teamwork. Team work is what this game is about without "Teamwork" you will lose. We had a teammate being attacked by three (3) Members of the number 1 ranked alliance. With all the stuck waves and lag it's hard to attack let alone time anything. We ported in with force and stopped all attacks and made some of our own and did not meet any resistance. They even tried porting in more members to help and at the end of the day they all ported out. All I see is a bunch of "Lone Wolfs" so try working on a Team and give some constructive criticism and stop trying to show how good and great you were or are and help your Teammates. So all I can say is stop focusing on the reports alone and look at the big picture.

Respectfully

LTRingo
    Host Virtue_230 (Ranked #2)
    ss57
    if your on a super server and you still need very simple mechanic explanation there is a problem. Means you have been playing for years and haven't learned much. Its not that people are lone wolves its just that when you do things like send fully layered jaqs warriors workers rams swords and pikes it makes people cringe. They don't give constructive criticism they never have and never will. Sheer numbers does not equate to skill. What your saying is you used sheer numbers to make your opponents go away and thats exactly what they are complaining about. This game has devolved into who has the most alts and troops. Those who have said troops have no clue what they are doing and just spam them until their opponents are dead. I say take the advice. Learn what the waves do it will make you a better player overall and you won't have to have 5 people port in to save you it will make you a better player in the longrun. With your troop counts you should not need help. Or you can continue to sit in holiday wait for free food farm your hundreds of feeders and spam people to death.

Quote Originally Posted by plant.one View Post
    so using "teamwork" counts the same when its one person running multiple of the accounts you nuggets were using? or do multiple personalities still count as a team?

at least you were honest enough to qoute around "Teamwork" with a wink and a nudge.
    Sorry you must have mistaken us for L3TH4L. Just because L3TH4L has one member for ten (10) accounts doesn't mean we all do. Virtue had four (4) members that ported into that battle.
    Last edited by LtRingo; 11-09-2014 at 03:53 AM.

b-i-n-g-o
    b-i-n-g-o
    b-i-n-g-oooooo
    and LTBingo was his name-0...

(sing it with me now, you know you want to)

and i mean really, a transposed set of letters. you can come up with something better than that to throw at me. thats pretty weak even by your standards.

ps: Dyslexics of the world, Untie!
    Last edited by plant.one; 11-09-2014 at 04:01 AM. Reason: i knew i should have quoted you. not even man enough to leave your own posts alone after i call your lame @ss on it eh? smh.

Sorry you must have mistaken us for L3TH4L. Just because L3TH4L has one member for ten (10) accounts doesn't mean we all do.
    oh yeah, LTR, LTRingo and TWINKIE accounts are completely different people right? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Virtue had four (4) members that ported into that battle. BTW use a dictionary or just look at the post "qoute" is spelled "quote".
    Man you are sensitive! You post these silly threads and get ridiculed for how poorly you do, then complain people aren't "looking at it the right way"? now you resort to spelling correction. You should stop taking those sensitivity classes there good buddy. If you can't take criticism from the forum then you need to stop posting your fails for people to laff at

P.S. i spelled laugh that way on purpose to see if you will correct it
    P.P.S I hope you do, truthfully and in all honesty
    P.P.P.S This stands for Post Post Post Script. This hopefully will give you a clue as to what P.S and P.P.S means
    Last edited by DEADPOOL666; 11-09-2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: spelling correction, I didn't want to "lose" for bad spelling lol

"Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time"
    Lou Brock
    [DragonflyX]: well, thats me, goodbye, this server realy has gone to the dogs, peops like Deadpool run amock, a joke, so cya

Building a religion... a limited edition...

The quality of these attacks don't even deserve a thread. I mean, I wasn't anywhere near Triple-S status as an attacker, but these are like D class at best. Learn2Mechanics please.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    The quality of these attacks don't even deserve a thread. I mean, I wasn't anywhere near Triple-S status as an attacker, but these are like D class at best. Learn2Mechanics please.
    i hate to say it acer, but i never thought we'd agree on something so easily heh!

Quote Originally Posted by plant.one View Post
    i hate to say it acer, but i never thought we'd agree on something so easily heh!
    Please show us all the great hits you have done in the last 6 months?

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Sure, let me just go hit a b10 and it'll look better than those attacks.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Sure, let me just go hit a b10 and it'll look better than those attacks.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules