Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boom Beach

Default Boom Beach

Idk where else to post this, but what Evony-ers play Boom Beach on their phone?

Its addicting as hell, and I just started a few weeks ago.

Any of my old buddies on there????
    KevApo/Magikarp
    AK47 190?

Quote Originally Posted by KevAp View Post
    Idk where else to post this, but what Evony-ers play Boom Beach on their phone?

Its addicting as hell, and I just started a few weeks ago.

Any of my old buddies on there????
    Boom Beach is god awful. It's barely better than Evony......

3. Default

Boom Beach is one of the more satisfying games you can find in the App Store. It starts off easy and let's you get the hang of it without it being overwhelming. Starts you off slow, nice, and easy. When you get the hang of it, that's when things start to pick up. In the game, you will have the ability to upgrade and place your defenses as you wish.

4. Default

Evony boom beach and great alike. I like both 2

they are not alike at all. Boom beach uses a more clash of clans style than evony. plus Boom Beach creators still improve the game/care. evony meanwhile hasn't for 2 years

6. Default

Has a mercenary war or something been considered?operations are cool but gaining force points against other task forces(mercenaries)would be a cool alternative

sounds sweet I mite try the game out.

8. Default

I like sound in this game.

lol I can just tell that this person and seventom are the same person and both want evony players to play this new game that's pushing hard on TV but well its a total copy of clash of clan style (just with changed age of weapons lol)

its sad if anyone doesn't see this

10. Default

Almost done upgrading my HQ5 and buildings, about to get 6 and join one of you guys task force.