Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who broke trucing?

Default Who broke trucing?

Isn't a truce supposed to end after 12 hours? Why are they not ending anymore? First I heard from a teammate about a red not coming out of truce at the expected time and valley didn't show it holidayed. Then a teammate who's account didn't come out when he expected it and now I can see for myself.

Icons show me in cooldown, but Citystate is truce and and I can't farm. So another ploy to force me to coin to holiday or I will go into refuge.

http://prntscr.com/56v5qm

http://prntscr.com/56v63x

How many more ways can the game be broken after 5 years???

dude im having same problem on 186
    :/ don't wanna refuge

pro tip: dont truce
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    pro tip: dont truce
    Well, in theory that would be an ideal thing to do, and I agree for the most part. But trucing happens. I'm sure you've done it. We all have. But as opposed to a smart comment like you just made, why don't we look at the real issue? Why is the truce timer broken? Why hasn't it been fixed? Two days ago most the servers were not accessible for hours due to a "server processing error." And if you were in game, and managed to stay connected through that, you couldn't even do a menial task like npc a flat because anything that required a password or security code wasn't working.

Seriuosly? What do we have to do to get a game that works? What do we have to do to get responsive customer service, Evony? (Yes, I know. I just made a funny...responsive, customer service and Evony in one sentence...it's kinda like going full re@@@@. and you never want to do that.)
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

guess what i'm doing. Trucing everyones drop cities and alts and warcities. Guess whats going to happen if they don't drop their insane troop count. Refuge. Its going to be fun to see how people survive this if it goes on for more then a week. I've already got an idea how im going to survive it. I'm not going to complain if i get truced. It adds another aspect to the game i find it entertaining.
    On a side note i had an ally who's account got wrecked due to the outage is there a possibilty of an account restoration? I know daves got to work on other things but if you just throw some nations on her account i will gladly pass off my main hero and just use my secondary to build
    Last edited by iamme; 11-16-2014 at 02:23 PM.

@iamme: you're forgetting about the truly unbreakable defense that also prevents refuging: holiday. you think there's anything with insane troopcount out of holiday anyway, and definitely not when there's issues preventing them feeding.

please take your other issues to other (own) topics.

Quote Originally Posted by queste View Post
    @iamme: you're forgetting about the truly unbreakable defense that also prevents refuging: holiday. you think there's anything with insane troopcount out of holiday anyway, and definitely not when there's issues preventing them feeding.

please take your other issues to other (own) topics.
    If I made my statement obviously there are people out of holiday with insane troop counts use your brain. In terms of posting my problem I'm going to post it in a place Dave is most likely to look. With the amount of whining and crying you guys do in random threads I doubt he checks them. So I posted in a thread that will mostly likely gain his attention. Again use your brain

I had been noticing 24h truces recently when I attacked other players and thought they were double trucing somehow but, NO!

I truced yesterday and while it now SAYS I'm in cooldown, I'm still stuck in truce! This is a fairly major problem, I even scheduled my whole day around being able to attack, now I'm apparently stuck here in truce for another 8h. Very, very annoying!

If it was intentional to increase truce to 24h, there should have been an announcement but I suspect this is an error.

It's not an increase to 24h. It's an increase to the first maint after your truce is supposed to end. Alliance mate was in truce for almost 36h on another server. truce ended like 30 min after maint and wasn't lifted until the next day maint.

Quote Originally Posted by queste View Post
    It's not an increase to 24h. It's an increase to the first maint after your truce is supposed to end. Alliance mate was in truce for almost 36h on another server. truce ended like 30 min after maint and wasn't lifted until the next day maint.
    Ahh, that's even worse but at least explains the problem...

Whatever process it is that is supposed to be checking truce status and updating players on a regular basis isn't working so they're not getting updated until maintenance.

ARGH, this is horrible being stuck in truce! I will have been about exactly 36h then too, as well... Brutal!