Thread: server merge do over? Migration package on wheel??

Thumbs up server merge do over? Migration package on wheel??

any chance we can get a server merge do over? all anyone does on SS67 is hit dead accounts and alts, bully and run off new people who start, talk rubbish and brag (from dropping / capping dead cities??? seriously???) O.o tell me there are other worlds out there where people actually fight one another still??

Any chance The Powers That Be in evony will give us a Server Migration christmas package on the wheel? *bats eyelashes and prepares to offer a spleen or my first born if and when I have one* (the first-born..... pretty sure I have a spleen)

I quit 3 years ago when the servers merged and SS67 was created. I had played when evony first started around 2009 and thoroughly enjoyed the game, my teammates, the opponents and made some true friendships which have lasted to this day. I had the privilege of being in some great #1 alliances and fighting alongside some truly epic warriors on W6, WN1 and WN2 (friend and foe alike). I found myself with some free time a few months ago and decided to look up some old friends on evony and got my rubber arm bent into using that free time to play again....... many of the skilled players I once played with have left and those I never heard of on the original worlds I knew now have big heroes, and made the stats...so maybe that explains the issue, but seriously.......

Tribute to: Coolhunk / Habz, Inshining, Skinow, Murf, Ignotius, CallmeJ, Morris, Khent, Bloodmax, se3oodyman, Ambivalent, TechNe, Jinchuu, Mundzuk, Rajas, Aetius, DeathStrik, Darwinism, Mohawk, Ddragos, Augustine, Mugen (epic pita enemy and now great friend) - miss you guys, you'd be laughing your asses off or shaking your head if you were still around. But as long as there are New IDs in the shop your names will live on.
    Last edited by Persephone; 11-18-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Any chance The Powers That Be in evony will give us a Server Migration christmas package on the wheel? *bats eyelashes and prepares to offer a spleen or my first born if and when I have one* (the first-born..... pretty sure I have a spleen)
    lol first time ive seen someone offer first born, But 99.99999% of the time, forums have no sway on the game (i myself am a forumer and my opinion counts about the same as the average fence post when it comes to evony - and i have this hot purple name.)

Best of luck to your server getting a merger.
    .SS

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

well dang, if your hot purple name doesn't tip the odds then I have no chance ..... it was worth a shot.... on the plus side any of my future children won't be scarred for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    offer first born if and when I have one* (the first-born
    dont think it will work but maybe if you offer to take ALL of there children it will... you see noone wants there own (unless they like kids) so why would they take urs off your hands....

I'm in favor of server merges, but am also skeptical about evonys ability to do it properly. Not to mention it will probably never happen.