Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thought i would bring this back up

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    180 and 187.

are you gonna start on 190 aswell, when it opens?
    4 years

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod ss47 View Post
    are you gonna start on 190 aswell, when it opens?
    I was going to, but I think I've decided against it. Not feeling starting entirely new. Thinking of quitting 187 and just playing 180.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

oh yeah, hopefully 190 is full of active players, because im thinking of starting new on 190, bit hard to leave a server you have been with for 4 1/2 years though.
    4 years

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by spooner1 View Post
    Long time since Ive seen you around

indeed, Havent seen our resident battlemaster post anything lately it seems, nice to see your still lurking

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

i remember the day that he got his friends account wrecked and quit :P

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    i remember the day that he got his friends account wrecked and quit :P
    Are you talking about Bills account? It was not wrecked because the offline IP banned accounts city could not be cleared due to the high amount of troops and yes I did quit because my friend left the server and I was humiliated for having the account IP banned in the 1st place. Live and learn, gotta make some mistakes for the 6 years I've been around. Key is not to make them again!

Glad to see the haters are still around Keep's it entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    indeed, Havent seen our resident battlemaster post anything lately it seems, nice to see your still lurking
    Ive been around, Im on 189 right now. . No coin thing isn't that bad Almost Prinz. Once the instant hero comes out ill start posting some reports for iamme+friends to bad talk. As well as some other reports I have from the server before.
    Glad to see everyone again.
    Last edited by spooner1; 01-02-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Spooner, June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by spooner1 View Post
    Are you talking about Bills account? It was not wrecked because the offline IP banned accounts city could not be cleared due to the high amount of troops and yes I did quit because my friend left the server and I was humiliated for having the account IP banned in the 1st place. Live and learn, gotta make some mistakes for the 6 years I've been around. Key is not to make them again!

Glad to see the haters are still around Keep's it entertaining

Ive been around, Im on 189 right now. . No coin thing isn't that bad Almost Prinz. Once the instant hero comes out ill start posting some reports for iamme+friends to bad talk. As well as some other reports I have from the server before.
    Glad to see everyone again.
    If what I say is factual how does that make me a hater. I'm sure I could dig up the thread if I cared enough to find it. Also I don't generally comment on reports unless it's me or my alliance involved. I leave that to mech and cush so you won't be disappointed
    Last edited by iamme; 01-02-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    If what I say is factual how does that make me a hater. I'm sure I could dig up the thread if I cared enough to find it. Also I don't generally comment on reports unless it's me or my alliance involved. I leave that to mech and cush so you won't be disappointed
    What does factual have to do with disliking something? I can hate on oil prices because they are to expensive, even if in fact they are expensive.
    It's quite clear you "hate" on me so that makes you a "hater". Notice you brought up something faulty about my past which is off topic from the thread because you? hate! Lol I miss these pointless arguments.
    Did you have a good new year ? 1318900-party_hat.jpg
    Last edited by spooner1; 01-02-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Spooner, June 2011