Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thought i would bring this back up

Quote Originally Posted by spooner1 View Post
    What does factual have to do with disliking something? I can hate on oil prices because they are to expensive, even if in fact they are expensive.
    It's quite clear you "hate" on me so that makes you a "hater". Notice you brought up something faulty about my past which is off topic from the thread because you? hate! Lol I miss these pointless arguments.
    Did you have a good new year ? Attachment 26076
    I don't hate you I have no reason to hate you its th e first thing that came to mind when I saw your name. After you quit his account got restored actually. It's the last time I seen you around for a while. 189 looks like a ghost town barely worth the time. I only hate one person on this game and that's because he made it boring to attack him manually. It's not faulty it's indeed factual but don't flatter yourself you have a ton of work to do before you can make my hated list. In the parts where I said you got his account wrecked and you said I got it ipbanned. Ofc we could be talking about two different instances where it happened again it wouldn't surprise me lol

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    In the parts where I said you got his account wrecked and you said I got it ipbanned. Ofc we could be talking about two different instances where it happened again it wouldn't surprise me lol
    Who are you talking about?

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

hellz ya spooner, welcome bk to the maddness of evony :/ hahahahahaha will make future servers a lil more interesting havin u back in the forefront